Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-17-2018, 08:19 PM   #16
Emalice9

1. When did you first notice you had an interest in getting messy or seeing others messy? 11 rolling around in the mud with sis

2. Do you prefer to get messy yourself or mess others? Messy myself

3. If you like to get messy, what are your top three substances to use? Mud, chocolate and ice cream

3, a. If you like to get others messy, which three substances do you like to use on your victim? Same

4. Do you enjoy messy games? If so, which ones? Never played any

5. What was your first messy experience? Rolling in mud avoe

6. What was your messiest experience? Not to sure been to many

7. Do you enjoy mess for sexual reasons or silly reasons, or why do you enjoy it?
It fun sexually but I also just like being dirty and feeling it against me, for outside stuff also silly reasons like living being dirty

8. Have you found people in real life that shared this? Just sis

9. Do you ever feel embarrassed about this kink? Never

10. Is there a messy video you have as a favourite? No

11. Do you like gradual mess, I.E. a slow game, or do you prefer something quick like a food fight? Both are fun but prefer quick

12. Do you have a messy fantasy? A few

13. Is there a substance you haven’t tried yet that you want to? Yes I want to try bin juice and maple syrup

14. Have you ever been upset by seeing someone else messy? Never

15. Are there any other kinks you like to combine with messiness? Pee mostly

16. Have you ever been messy in public? No

17. Are there any tools you like to use, I.e. buckets, gunge tank etc... no

18. Are colours important to you? Not

19. Is texture of the mess important? Yes very

20. How do you like the mess to be delivered? I.e. over the head, in your underwear, etc... over head or something I can dive in to

21. Is temperature important to you? Not at all

22. What don’t you like getting messy with? Tried it with golden syrup to sweet

23. Did you ever have an embarrassing experience? I.e. being caught? No

24. Are there any clothes you prefer to wear doing this? Nude lol

25. Where do you do this? I.e. in the shower anywhere I can

26. What prep do you do before getting messy? Depends if i might eat and lick it a quick shower might help

looking to chat and some tasks

Pretty bored so happy to chat to anyone

Limits:
Public, Pics, Animals, Separating, insertion, scat, extreme pain

Toys:
Cuffs, crop, nipple and clit clamo

Pm us
Or
Kik @sunshinegirls990
Emalice9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 10:53 PM   #17
alterego19456

1. When did you first notice you had an interest in getting messy or seeing others messy?
The first specific thing I can remember was playing on my porch during a summer downpour when my babysitter and her sister came splashing up in faded bellbottoms and tanktops. In general, I remember being young and liking getting "accidentally" wet in my clothes; and I was an adolescent when I discovered all the great Nickelodeon shows.

2. Do you prefer to get messy yourself or mess others?
I would love the opportunity to get messy WITH someone, but that aside, I prefer getting messy myself.

3. If you like to get messy, what are your top three substances to use?
Eggs, pudding, pancake syrup.
3, a. If you like to get others messy, which three substances do you like to use on your victim?
Would love to pie a victim, cover in syrup, ice cream poured in clothes.

4. Do you enjoy messy games? If so, which ones?
I've played battleship online, that was fun.

5. What was your first messy experience?
Muddy riverbanks when going for wet.

6. What was your messiest experience?
I've been totally covered in mud, and several self messings at home.

7. Do you enjoy mess for sexual reasons or silly reasons, or why do you enjoy it?
Both. It's fun, and when I was a camp counselor tossing people in the pool and doing a small pie fight was fun just for fun's sake. But when I get totally obliterated I almost always cum.

8. Have you found people in real life that shared this?
No.

9. Do you ever feel embarrassed about this kink?
Well, I don't generally talk about kinks in public company...

10. Is there a messy video you have as a favourite?
Not a specific one, generally like amateur and clothed.

11. Do you like gradual mess, I.E. a slow game, or do you prefer something quick like a food fight?
Gradual.

12. Do you have a messy fantasy?
Several other people, mixed gender, fully clothed, and a variety of sweet substances. Start with some sort of game, like spin the bottle or strip poker but the penalty/winning is getting some mess. Eventually the game goes away and it becomes a big messy cuddle and kissing party, perhaps with some stroking and oral.

13. Is there a substance you haven't tried yet that you want to?
Marshmallow fluff, fruit pie filling, beans, a real bakery cream pie, cake, ice cream, applesauce.

14. Have you ever been upset by seeing someone else messy?
No

15. Are there any other kinks you like to combine with messiness?
Crossdressing; wet clothes; clothes destruction. Would like to try bondage, pegging, collars, threesome, feet/toe sucking, tickling.

16. Have you ever been messy in public?
Haven't been seen, but have done it in a public place. Would like to do a "lost bet" scenario where the set up is I have to take multiple pies or similar messing in a public place because I lost a bet.

17. Are there any tools you like to use, I.e. buckets, gunge tank etc...
No, but I'd like to try a gunge tank, and I'd like to get an inflatable pool, would be larger and more comfortable than my tub.

18. Are colours important to you?
Not specific colors, but I like contrasts, like whipped cream on dark clothes, chocolate on light, faded denim going dark when wet...

19. Is texture of the mess important?
Very

20. How do you like the mess to be delivered? I.e. over the head, in your underwear, etc...
All ways, in face, over head, filling shoes then slipping them on, but also to feel the mess dripping onto my bare feet, both over and being poured into clothes...

21. Is temperature important to you?
Not that important, though I try to give eggs time to come up to room temperature, and I've enjoyed syrup or honey when it's been warmed first.

22. What don't you like getting messy with?
Things that would stain, gritty mud, mayo (the cleanup was not worth it) things with a lingering odor, cheese.

23. Did you ever have an embarrassing experience? I.e. being caught?
Almost caught in the mud once, had just jumped in the river when people came down the trail. Not 100% certain they didn't see me in the distance.

24. Are there any clothes you prefer to wear doing this?
Casual dresses and skirts, though pants work better for filling.

25. Where do you do this? I.e. in the shower
Majority of time it's in the shower, a couple of times in a tiny secluded part of my yard that's no longer secluded now that the house next door is no longer vacant, whipped cream pies in the park just before dawn, riverside and garden mud.

26. What prep do you do before getting messy?
Plan the clean up.
alterego19456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 03:38 AM   #18
js_2912
Distinguished Member

1. When did you first notice you had an interest in getting messy or seeing others messy? not sure of the exact moment, I always enjoyed seeing game shows as a child when people would get gunged, celebrities were a bonus. but me getting messy was probably with an ex gf, she was giving me a birthday treat, tied me up and covered my cock in honey and cream and licked it all off. Best thing she ever did to me.

2. Do you prefer to get messy yourself or mess others? I've not really messed others, i'm more sub naturally so I guess me getting messy (as long as I don't have to do the clean up!)

3. If you like to get messy, what are your top three substances to use? eggs, whipped cream and honey/syrup

3, a. If you like to get others messy, which three substances do you like to use on your victim? N/A

4. Do you enjoy messy games? If so, which ones? yes, well I like the idea, not really played any.

5. What was your first messy experience? read my answer to question 1

6. What was your messiest experience? a good friend had a bet with me and I lost, so she arranged a messy punishment for me to do on skype, had custard, beans, cream, syrup all over me. (clean up was horrible)

7. Do you enjoy mess for sexual reasons or silly reasons, or why do you enjoy it? both, sexual and silly

8. Have you found people in real life that shared this? sort of, she doesn't like to be involved but likes to tell me to do it. but maybe that's just because she likes laughing at me

9. Do you ever feel embarrassed about this kink? once or twice when I've heard someone arranging a "charity gunging" or something like that and they ask if I want to be involved, the answer is yes, but I say no, imagine a rouge errection at a charity event!

10. Is there a messy video you have as a favourite? yes, if you are on UMD you will hopefully know of these people. Its a JNC video, where she has a quiz for areanae, mypierogotive and miss Emily, but JNC ends up messier than the others. its a 2 part video. JNC looks amazing in her dress, even before she gets messy

11. Do you like gradual mess, I.E. a slow game, or do you prefer something quick like a food fight? gradual

12. Do you have a messy fantasy? a few, don't share many fantasies, i'll give you one, i'm forced to wear bra and panties in public, with eggs in, and i'd be somewhere public, and have to complete some tasks or risk having the eggs broken.

13. Is there a substance you haven’t tried yet that you want to? GUNGE!

14. Have you ever been upset by seeing someone else messy? no

15. Are there any other kinks you like to combine with messiness? a bit of bondage or public humiliation.

16. Have you ever been messy in public? I've had the odd bit of cake or food dropped into my underwear

17. Are there any tools you like to use, I.e. buckets, gunge tank etc... nothing specific, oh I do have a paddling pool to aid clean up.

18. Are colours important to you? not really

19. Is texture of the mess important? sort of, ye I guess.

20. How do you like the mess to be delivered? I.e. over the head, in your underwear, etc...not really fussed

21. Is temperature important to you? warm is nicer, cold is a bit of a shock.

22. What don’t you like getting messy with? EVERYTHING, if it takes time to clean up then its not fun.

23. Did you ever have an embarrassing experience? I.e. being caught? Not yet

24. Are there any clothes you prefer to wear doing this? crossdressed is fun

25. Where do you do this? I.e. in the shower paddling pool or shower.

26. What prep do you do before getting messy? a clean route to the shower, and plastic sheets to help with clean up.

Been away on a short break, back for fun!

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 04:00 AM   #19
lucicle22
Distinguished Member

1. When did you first notice you had an interest in getting messy or seeing others messy?

Only in the last year or so

2. Do you prefer to get messy yourself or mess others?

I prefer to be the one getting messy

3. If you like to get messy, what are your top three substances to use?

Whipped cream, custard, mud

3, a. If you like to get others messy, which three substances do you like to use on your victim?

4. Do you enjoy messy games? If so, which ones?

I haven't really played any but the idea is interesting

5. What was your first messy experience?

I lost at truth or dare and had to pie myself

6. What was your messiest experience?

I had to give myself a shower in ketchup and wash with a banana

I like it for the humiliation of it

8. Have you found people in real life that shared this?

Only people I have met online

9. Do you ever feel embarrassed about this kink?

occasionally yes

10. Is there a messy video you have as a favourite?

Not yet no

11. Do you like gradual mess, I.E. a slow game, or do you prefer something quick like a food fight?

I like both depending on the situation

12. Do you have a messy fantasy?

To be tied up in a room full of items and then people let in to use whatever they want however they want on me

13. Is there a substance you haven’t tried yet that you want to?

Mixtures of wet and dry items

14. Have you ever been upset by seeing someone else messy?

No I haven't

15. Are there any other kinks you like to combine with messiness?

Bondage, humiliation and wedgie

16. Have you ever been messy in public?

No

17. Are there any tools you like to use, I.e. buckets, gunge tank etc...

Not used much apart from plates

18. Are colours important to you?

No they aren't

19. Is texture of the mess important?

No

20. How do you like the mess to be delivered? I.e. over the head, in your underwear, etc...

I am not fussy about this

21. Is temperature important to you?

The change in temperature can add an additional dimension to the play

22. What don’t you like getting messy with?

Beans

23. Did you ever have an embarrassing experience? I.e. being caught?

No

24. Are there any clothes you prefer to wear doing this?

Nothing in particular

25. Where do you do this? I.e. in the shower

In the bathroom

26. What prep do you do before getting messy?

Making sure I have a towel, I have everything needed in the room

Still new to this but enjoying experiencing more
dislikes - anal, watersports
limits - blood, scat, needles, blackmail, anything illegal or permanent
lucicle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 06:05 PM   #20
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

1. When did you first notice you had an interest in getting messy or seeing others messy? I was in fifth grade and we did the mud walk. One of the shorter kids got knocked over so they were covered from head to toe. I got so amped over it though i guess it was more about the embarassment at that time but i thought about it quite often

2. Do you prefer to get messy yourself or mess others? I have no preference either way I enjoy both.

3. If you like to get messy, what are your top three substances to use? Whipped cream, Honey, Cakes though it does depend a bit on the dare but these are my favorite fallbacks

3, a. If you like to get others messy, which three substances do you like to use on your victim? Baked beans, Pudding, Frosting

4. Do you enjoy messy games? If so, which ones? Absolutely any dare is better when you have won or lost. Connect four and Trivia games would be my favorite but only because i haven't found an online boggle that you can invite people too

5. What was your first messy experience? There was the mud walk and there was an incident with a milkshake when i was like 16. But the first intentional Messy experience I was like and for bet I let my friend fill my panties and bra with Jello

6. What was your messiest experience? Actually it was one of the first dares I did on GD It was Bloxo's New Improved top secret seriously messy dare. I got stuck with a pie to the face, a pie to the ass, head dunking and looking for grapes in a bucket filled with yogurt, chocolate sauce and honey which i then had to pour over my head, then a game of numbers where I had previously assigned messy items numbered and the number placed in a bowl of banana pudding i had to fish them out with my mouth and then use those items on me in the orderi retrieved them. I was quite the mess at the end

7. Do you enjoy mess for sexual reasons or silly reasons, or why do you enjoy it? I do find the sensations to be a bit sexual but the act of doing it is more about the embarssment

8. Have you found people in real life that shared this? I have one friend who seems to like it but she never really admited it.

9. Do you ever feel embarrassed about this kink? Pretty much everytime I do a dare but that's part of the fun.

10. Is there a messy video you have as a favourite? There's one with this giant amazon woman wh has a girl tied up and she keeps covering her in messy and giving her messy wedgies she slipping all around and it's probably my favorite.

11. Do you like gradual mess, I.E. a slow game, or do you prefer something quick like a food fight? Gradual I like the build up

12. Do you have a messy fantasy? Several but my favorite is the idea of being caught with my kink preferably by my friend who I think already has a mess kink of her own and her making me do a very humiliating dare in public

13. Is there a substance you haven’t tried yet that you want to? Not off the top of my head

14. Have you ever been upset by seeing someone else messy? No

15. Are there any other kinks you like to combine with messiness? Wedgies, Spanking, Line writing

16. Have you ever been messy in public? Only accidentally

17. Are there any tools you like to use, I.e. buckets, gunge tank etc.... I have the usual supplies but other than pie tins I'm not sure theres a supply i find preferable other than the messy stuff itself

18. Are colours important to you? No

19. Is texture of the mess important? Yes and No. I'm very sensitive to the textures and the sensations and Im definitely partial to some, but I also rather like the feelings and sensations that make me uncomfortable in another way.

20. How do you like the mess to be delivered? I.e. over the head, in your underwear, etc... My favorite is sitting in it especially a pie or a cake, but I do like things poured over my head as a second best

21. Is temperature important to you? Yes and no. I'm pretty sensitive in parts so the cold stuff does bother me but I find I rather like that discomfort.

22. What don’t you like getting messy with? Savory stuff least favorite so far is tartar sauce

23. Did you ever have an embarrassing experience? I.e. being caught? Nope

24. Are there any clothes you prefer to wear doing this? Usually just panties and maybe a bra unless the dare calls for something else.

25. Where do you do this? For the bigger messes the shower. But I have a florida room imagine a room with a crap ton of windows off to the back of the house. It's now an office but once upon a time I'm guessing it was a garage or something as the floors are finished concrete so okay to get messy but not as easy to clean up but more spacious and more exciting though all teh windows have heavy black out curtains

26. What prep do you do before getting messy? I like to get my stuff all lined up to limit trips. The it depends on what area the shower I just block the drain so nothing that shouldn't go down the drain goes down it i.e baked beans. In my florida room I put down a heavy duty tarp

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 10:39 PM   #21
MessyGuru
Baby Member

1. When did you first notice you had an interest in getting messy or seeing others messy? I was in fifth grade, and I was watching TV and really wanted to know what it was like to get pied in the face. Eventually it happened and I've been hooked ever since.

2. Do you prefer to get messy yourself or mess others? Much prefer to get messy myself, although that sadly doesn't get happen too often since I have roommates.

3. If you like to get messy, what are your top three substances to use? I like whipped cream, cake frosting, and cake batter the best, but I will gladly use anything sweet that's available.

3, a. If you like to get others messy, which three substances do you like to use on your victim? If I'm seeing someone else get messy, the best thing is a pie or a cake right in their face.

4. Do you enjoy messy games? If so, which ones? I haven't gotten to play any, since I don't have anyone to play with, so I don't know.

5. What was your first messy experience? I got a pie in my face for my birthday when I was 12.

6. What was your messiest experience? I had a private session with a messy video producer, and it was rather large (but I dream of bigger ones)

7. Do you enjoy mess for sexual reasons or silly reasons, or why do you enjoy it? It's a big turn on for me, but there is certainly a silliness element that plays into it, along with the wonderful feelings of all the sensations.

8. Have you found people in real life that shared this? As I said earlier, I reached out to a video producer and had a private session, but other than that, sadly the answer is no.

9. Do you ever feel embarrassed about this kink? Yes (a lot), but I try to remind myself that it's no weirder than any other kink.

10. Is there a messy video you have as a favourite? Not any one in particular.

11. Do you like gradual mess, I.E. a slow game, or do you prefer something quick like a food fight? I think that there is a time and a place for both, but more often I will take the gradual mess and enjoy the process.

12. Do you have a messy fantasy? There's a bunch, but the main one would be having a partner who would play with me and fully participate, and an income that would let me play as often as I wanted. Realistically, there are a couple of session ideas that I have floating around in my head for when I have the money for another private session.

13. Is there a substance you haven’t tried yet that you want to? A number of them: I've never done anything savory, and since I'm state-side, I'd love to try custard.

14. Have you ever been upset by seeing someone else messy? Not upset, but jealous.

15. Are there any other kinks you like to combine with messiness? Wedgies, light bondage, spandex/lycra

16. Have you ever been messy in public? Yes, but it was only a pie in the face

17. Are there any tools you like to use, I.e. buckets, gunge tank etc.? There are some I fantasize about using (dunk tanks, for instance), but I don't have any tools, so...

18. Are colors important to you? A little, but I can't really see what's on half of me, so only somewhat important.

19. Is texture of the mess important? Absolutely. The feeling is everything.

20. How do you like the mess to be delivered? I.e. over the head, in your underwear, etc... Any way you want to deliver it. Smashed in my face, dumped over my head, smeared over my body, poured in my clothes, or wedgied up my ass. Just get the food on me.

21. Is temperature important to you? Yes. I prefer warm foods, but I enjoy playing with temperature sometimes like using ice cream to change it up a bit.

22. What don’t you like getting messy with? I don't like the smell of peanut butter, and I don't like raw eggs. Also, things that aren't food. If it's on me, it better be all over me, so it might end up in my mouth too.

23. Did you ever have an embarrassing experience? I.e. being caught? Sort of, but I don't want to discuss it.

24. Are there any clothes you prefer to wear doing this? For some reason, I prefer to wear women's one piece swimsuits or leotards, and spandex shorts. Occasionally, I will wear a full outfit (either gender) or go nude, but most of the time it's just that.

25. Where do you do this? I.e. in the shower: Anywhere I can, but mainly in the shower so I can clean it up easier.

26. What prep do you do before getting messy? Making all the food that needs to be made, grabbing a couple trash bags, opening the safety seals, and grabbing some towels.
MessyGuru is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
messy, questions, truth