Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-22-2021, 02:47 PM   #1
TimJoJo321

Smile 25m- Alone in hotel room and in need of piss scat control!

Hi! So, because of car trouble, I'm currently in a hotel room for the night, all alone! I am really into piss and scat and would love to get some dares by some on you to do tonight! For what its worth, I've not done much with scat, and I am very fond of being told what to do though! You can post them here, PM ME, or Add me on Kik/Snap to give dares, get pics, control me, etc.!

I don't know face, and I don't do public or pain.
TimJoJo321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 04:40 PM   #2
Ash.

Hand

Hi! Here's some ideas.

To start, roll a dice, and whatever number younger is how many glasses of water you have to drink. Hold your bladder until you really have to go and you're doing "the dance".

After this, lie down in the bathtub completely naked, with the drain closed. Once you're there, stroke your dick slowly until you're hard, then go fast until you get to edge. After this, try to pee on yourself while you're still hard. If you can't, once you're soft again press on your bladder for 20 seconds, then relax your bladder without peeing for 20 seconds, then do this two more times. After this, you may pee, but angle it so that you pee on yourself. Once you're done, lay there for the same amount of minutes as cups of water you drank.

Enjoy your dare! Send a report please

Scarlet's little princess!

Limits: scat/pee, involving others, long dares, messy, socially damaging, heavy pain, pics, hypno

Denied by my Dom Scarlet.

PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93487
Ash. is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
alone in room, hotel, penis, piss, scat