Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2021, 01:36 AM   #1
PaganLoveSong

Male 28/male/sub seeks 21+/female/master in any place

28/male/sub seeks 21+/female/master in any place

Hi there potential mistresses

I have been a long time lurker on this website and I decided to reach out and maybe find someone i could explore my submissive side with.

I've been curious about the lifestyle of serving a mistress for a while now so I thought I give it s try and see what happens.
That being said, I am looking for something more serious here, based on trust and respect.

I am living in central Europe, I work a full time job that can take a lot of time of my day, I am single and got a steady life.

I would like to get to know a dominant woman that I can experiment with and discover that life style together. I would be open for offline meetings as long as there is trust and some mutual understanding.

It would be great if I could get along with my mistress not only in sexual terms but also could have a laugh together or just be goofy occasionally.

Nevertheless I am looking for a strict long term commitment, I enjoy denial and orgasm control, being kept in chastity, anal training and stretching, CBT, humiliation and degrading tasks.
I think I am curious about sissification but I didn't really explore that one yet.

Other than that I am open to new ideas or training methods as long as my limits aren't touched, which involve poop play, scat, blood, permanent, blackmail and exposure, family and friends, social suicide.

I am willing to send pictures as a proof of task but won't show face until there's a good amount of trust.

I do own toys and I would get more toys if my mistress thinks it's necessary.

If that sounds good to you kik me at PaganLoveSong, please no FinDom or males or if you aren't serious about it. I am tired of fakes and would just like to build a serious relationship with a mistress.

Thank you

Advertisements
Kink Talk