Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-11-2021, 10:49 AM   #1
diapergirl67

Female 19F Crotch Rope Dare

After a few months of avoiding wearing my crotch rope, I've finally gotten back into it and realized that I forgot how much I love wearing it.

Does anyone have any dares for me to complete with the crotch rope?

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 11:14 AM   #2
propersport
Baby Member

start with a jog around the block wearing crotch rope.
propersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 12:27 PM   #3
genic

How about a nice simple one.

Bring yourself to edge of orgasm and then put your crotch rope on for atleast 30 minutes. You're not allowed to touch yourself with your hands during this time.

19/Bi (feminine pref)/Fluid/98% Dom

dm's open to chat or for tasks

Discord:
Genic#3005
(make sure to send message on here first)
genic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 11:37 AM   #4
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by propersport View Post
start with a jog around the block wearing crotch rope.
I jogged down to the store and back. The whole time, the rope was rubbing against my clit and it felt so good it was hard to keep myself from stopping and cumming

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
Old 03-12-2021, 11:39 AM   #5
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by genic View Post
How about a nice simple one.

Bring yourself to edge of orgasm and then put your crotch rope on for atleast 30 minutes. You're not allowed to touch yourself with your hands during this time.
This was super hard. I was already so wet and turned on from the edge, and the rope rubbing my clit only added to it. But, like the dare said, I kept the rope on for 30 mins and didn’t touch myself (that didn’t stop me from humping though )

Old 03-13-2021, 03:21 AM   #6
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Do several hours of vigorous house work in your crotch rope - something that involves a lot of bending.

If at any time you feel your arousal drop, stop work and deliberately grind your clit against the rope or even tug on the rope with your hand to get yourself back near the edge before continuing.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 11:13 AM   #7
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Do several hours of vigorous house work in your crotch rope - something that involves a lot of bending.

If at any time you feel your arousal drop, stop work and deliberately grind your clit against the rope or even tug on the rope with your hand to get yourself back near the edge before continuing.
Thank you, I will do this today

Old 03-14-2021, 11:56 AM   #8
qro

Put something in your ass and secure it with your crotch rope.
Then spend outside walking around for at least one hour.
qro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, crotch rope, crotchrope, rope, rope bondage tie