Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-12-2021, 12:56 PM   #1
diapergirl67

Female 19F Plugged Tasks

Hi everyone!

I’m working on stretching myself anally so that I can start fucking myself in the ass and so that I can have a nice anal gape.

I’m trying to wear my plugs for extended periods of time, so I’m looking for people to give me everyday kinds of tasks to do while plugged. For example, I have my medium one inserted right now, and I just woke up from taking a 30 min nap with it in.

I have three sizes: small, medium, and large. I can fit the small one easily, the medium one is a little painful going in, but eventually can fit with no problem, and the big one I have not been able to fit in.

I look forward to hearing what you guys have in mind!

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 01:11 PM   #2
Lewishackett2106

Every time you go to sleep for the night put in your small plug
Lewishackett2106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 01:16 PM   #3
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewishackett2106 View Post
Every time you go to sleep for the night put in your small plug
Thank you. I will wear my small plug to sleep every night.

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
Old 03-12-2021, 02:05 PM   #4
perpetualsunday

Wear your medium plug everyday for 3 hours, broken into 3 sections of 1 hour with at least half an hour inbetween. That should start getting you used to the thickness and hopefully soon enough you could be on the large.

Hard limits: Blood, public, exposing my face, blackmail, scat, social suicide
Wouldn't try: Crossdressing, diapers
Want to try: Fisting, anal only orgasm, longer term rules
Dislikes: Denial
Neutral: Humiliation
Likes: Anal, CBT, sounding, exhibitionism, bondage, pain, cum-eating, bladder control, piss play

Toys: Chastity cage, large dildo

KIK: perpetualsunday
I'm in for Strip On Demand permanently (or at least indefinitely)
perpetualsunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 03:53 PM   #5
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by perpetualsunday View Post
Wear your medium plug everyday for 3 hours, broken into 3 sections of 1 hour with at least half an hour inbetween. That should start getting you used to the thickness and hopefully soon enough you could be on the large.
Thank you. I’ve already worn it for 3 hours today so I will begin this tomorrow.

Old 03-12-2021, 08:26 PM   #6
genic

Here's a couple for you,

For 3 hours, every 15 minutes flip a coin. If it's heads insert or remove your medium plug, if it's tails keep the plug where it is.

Also spend 5 minutes every day trying to insert your large plug, don't worry about getting it fully in or not. Also make sure to be safe and not push yourself too much.

Lastly gonna ask, since public is in your limits, are you open to wearing a plug outside?

19/Bi (feminine pref)/Fluid/98% Dom

dm's open to chat or for tasks

Discord:
Genic#3005
(make sure to send message on here first)
genic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 09:28 PM   #7
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by genic View Post
Here's a couple for you,

For 3 hours, every 15 minutes flip a coin. If it's heads insert or remove your medium plug, if it's tails keep the plug where it is.

Also spend 5 minutes every day trying to insert your large plug, don't worry about getting it fully in or not. Also make sure to be safe and not push yourself too much.

Lastly gonna ask, since public is in your limits, are you open to wearing a plug outside?
Thank you. I will add these on my list of tasks. I am open to wearing a plug outside, depending on where I am going and as long as it is under clothes

Old 03-12-2021, 09:37 PM   #8
genic

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
Thank you. I will add these on my list of tasks. I am open to wearing a plug outside, depending on where I am going and as long as it is under clothes
How about a simple outside one then. Insert your plug and get dressed, walk to your nearest store and spend atleast 10 minutes in the store.

19/Bi (feminine pref)/Fluid/98% Dom

dm's open to chat or for tasks

Discord:
Genic#3005
(make sure to send message on here first)
genic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 03:20 AM   #9
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by genic View Post
How about a simple outside one then. Insert your plug and get dressed, walk to your nearest store and spend atleast 10 minutes in the store.
I actually did this earlier today. Except I drove instead of walking. I will do it again, though, and this time I will walk there.

Old 03-13-2021, 03:50 AM   #10
cracks

Edge 3 times with a vibe. The first time fuck your ass rough with the small plug, second time do the same with the medium. the third time use the large one and try to get it in. If you get it to fit you may cum.
Old 03-13-2021, 11:12 AM   #11
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracks View Post
Edge 3 times with a vibe. The first time fuck your ass rough with the small plug, second time do the same with the medium. the third time use the large one and try to get it in. If you get it to fit you may cum.
Thank you, I will try this today

Old 03-13-2021, 11:24 AM   #12
Handsomesexmachine

Default Plugged

From now on you may only use your ass to masturbate until you have had at least 10 orgasms from strictly anal penetration. All 10 don't have to be consecutive or on the same day but your denied all clitoral and vaginal stimulation until you orgasm from only anal penetration
Handsomesexmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 11:27 AM   #13
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsomesexmachine View Post
From now on you may only use your ass to masturbate until you have had at least 10 orgasms from strictly anal penetration. All 10 don't have to be consecutive or on the same day but your denied all clitoral and vaginal stimulation until you orgasm from only anal penetration
Oh no. I’ve never tried to cum from only anal before so this will be difficult. Hopefully I’ll be able to get through all 10 quickly

Old 03-14-2021, 11:50 AM   #14
qro

Go for a walk in the streets of your city for at least 30 minutes with your medium plug inserted.
qro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal stretching, butt plug, plugged, plugs