Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-16-2021, 12:01 AM   #1
Mr.Blue

Female IRL BDSM Sessions

IRL BDSM Sessions

Hi, my name is Mr. Blue. I'm 26 years of age and I've had the pleasure of training many promising online subs over the 7 years of me being on this site. However, right now I am looking for something a little different. Due to my current occupation I travel frequently...usually having to book in a hotel. I am looking for female subs between the ages of 18-35 that I could potentially meet during one of my business trips. You must also be located somewhere within the United States. Also, it would be a major bonus if you live in the Pacific Northwest, as I wouldn't have to travel as far and could potentially visit more often.

I am known as a very degrading (yet reasonable) dom who will treat you like a total slut and make you do very perverted things (within your limits of course). I also enjoy aftercare and I believe it is very important after an intense session. We can discuss likes/limits later because there are too many for me to list here.

Of course, the vetting process would be extremely thorough to ensure your safety. You would NOT be meeting me as a stranger but as an online friend. We would text, call, and perhaps even talk over Zoom before ever meeting in person.

If you are a submissive who has been craving something real and want some discipline and structure in your life from an experienced dom...then look no further. Just leave a reply to this thread saying: "I'm interested in serving you, Sir!" (exclude the quotations and add 3 cute emojis of your choice at the end to make sure you're paying attention)

Then you will send me a private message filling out the following info:

Name:
Eye/Hair Color:
Skin Tone/Ethnicity:
Body Type:
Most Secret/Taboo Sexual Fantasy:
Location (City, State):
Your personal BDSM experience (both on and offline):
What you are looking for in a real life BDSM experience:
Do you feel you are ready for one?
Are you looking for a 1 time hookup or ongoing training? Or not sure?
Personality Type:
Favorite Color:
Kik, Wire, or Snapchat address:
A brief 1-2 paragraph introduction about yourself:

After you submit your application I'll get back to you when I can and we'll start communicating. If you happen to be within one of the cities I will be visiting we'll see about scheduling a meet up, but ONLY if both of us are comfortable doing so. Above all else, your safety and peace of mind will be my primary concern. I might treat you like a filthy slut, but you will be in good hands.

Last edited by Mr.Blue; 02-16-2021 at 10:36 PM.
Mr.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 07:46 PM   #2
Mr.Blue

Question Any takers?

Any girls interested in this? If so I'd love to hear from you. Don't be shy...

Mr.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 12:18 AM   #3
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Blue, don't forget to put a ad in fetlife.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, female, irl, session, united states