Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-12-2021, 03:57 AM   #1
Spankmehard1995

Default Punishment weekend

Hi, So I have been asked to post this and ask for punishment. I'm on a 48-hour punishment plan so I have to keep this thread open on my laptop and watch for any replies that come in. I've been asked to ask for only pain punishments, I'm wearing a thong and stockings but I'm allowed to wear trousers over them when the maintenance people come. Meaning for the best part of today and tomorrow my ass cheeks will be bare, you may inflict punishment on any area of my body. For every post, I have to do 5 elastic band snaps to each breast plus whatever you ask of me. if you wish for picture proof message me on one of my socials in my signature. You may post as many times as you like in a row.

The tools that I have available for use are:
belt, wooden and plastic clothes hangers, a wooden pole, two wooden spoons, paddle, a paddle with holes, bath brush a paddle with a spiked side and a smooth side, chilli cream, spiked nipple clamps (can only wear for a minute), clover clamps, elastic bands, scarves to bind my breasts and toothpaste.

Be as harsh as you like I will probably do most things I will be getting things approved as I go through as well, I will write a short report for each task and on Sunday I will be writing a detailed report about what I did to deserve this, what punishments I got and how I felt doing them and what I have learned.

Many Thanks
Implements: phone cable, strap, bath brush, small wooden spoon, big wooden spoon, small hairbrush, thin long paddle, big hairbrush, belt, crop, thin small paddle, table tennis bat, rubber, paddle with holes, large paddle, large paddle with holes, cane, large paddle and larger paddle spiked bra and knicker liners, nipple clamps, butt plugs, rope, cuffs, heat cream, chilli cream, tiger balm and a 4 point bed restraint.
Limits: no public no toileting no permanent harm no Degrading
Spankmehard1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 04:43 AM   #2
Lewishackett2106

Start with 50 spanks between both arse cheeks using the paddle
Lewishackett2106 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lewishackett2106 for this post:
Old 03-12-2021, 04:51 AM   #3
Xavierx69

Shove a wooden spoon inside yourself as hard as you can, and use the other to hit your clit hard fives times, send proof to my kik.

Loves: JOI
Likes: pee holding, anal, cum, cum eating, watching, masturbation, hidden public, cross dressing, primal play.
Limits: pee drinking, scat, blood, illegal, pain exposure, full public, purchasing, face

Toys: glass dildo, silicone, fleshlight

Kik: Xavierx_fun

PMs:
cum/edge for me
Xavierx69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Xavierx69 for this post:
Old 03-12-2021, 04:54 AM   #4
Spankmehard1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewishackett2106 View Post
Start with 50 spanks between both arse cheeks using the paddle
i did these swats as soon as I saw this message my bottom was still painful from my swats this morning so these 50 really ignited my bottom again thank you

and the elastic band snaps were pain full but bearable thank you for posting on my thread
Implements: phone cable, strap, bath brush, small wooden spoon, big wooden spoon, small hairbrush, thin long paddle, big hairbrush, belt, crop, thin small paddle, table tennis bat, rubber, paddle with holes, large paddle, large paddle with holes, cane, large paddle and larger paddle spiked bra and knicker liners, nipple clamps, butt plugs, rope, cuffs, heat cream, chilli cream, tiger balm and a 4 point bed restraint.
The following user says Thank You to Spankmehard1995 for this post:
Old 03-12-2021, 04:59 AM   #5
Spankmehard1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavierx69 View Post
Shove a wooden spoon inside yourself as hard as you can, and use the other to hit your clit hard fives times, send proof to my kik.
thank you for this I will not be doing the insertion because my dom will be plugging me with no lube later (ouch not looking forward to that)

so I instead I will do 10 swats to my clit will send the video to your kik as soon as my phone has adequate charge to video

I have been unable to complete this yet so feel free to add an additional consequence for it

Last edited by Spankmehard1995; 03-12-2021 at 06:14 AM.
Old 03-12-2021, 05:52 AM   #6
Lewishackett2106

10 back thigh spanks with the belt when you get chance x
Lewishackett2106 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lewishackett2106 for this post:
Old 03-12-2021, 10:37 AM   #7
Mistress_Eirnes

oh dear!

Thigh slapping must be painfull, do it 10 times, as well you can writte "slut hole" in your thigh.

My slave´s limits:
- Scat, I find it disgusting, so nothing related to scat, pee, cum, licking toilets or A2M.
- Diaper
- CBT, those are for my exclusive use and joy
- Obviusly, friends/family, illegal, face as well.
Mistress_Eirnes is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mistress_Eirnes for this post:
Old 03-13-2021, 01:22 AM   #8
redass_slave

it has been a while since your last spanking. So 50 to each cheek with the bath brush will get some feeling back into your ass.
redass_slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
harsh, punishment day, spanking