Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-28-2021, 07:46 PM   #31
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Ooh! Sleep control and filling seems to be what is left to be considered. So an INSERT X Y (where x is the item and y the hole) command and a command for adding rules (max x number of rules) to your sleep seem like a good idea.

Insert would have a long timer maybe.

ON YOUR FOURS could be a modifier and also a modifier for a forced position could do

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 07:50 PM   #32
PrettyKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Ooh! Sleep control and filling seems to be what is left to be considered. So an INSERT X Y (where x is the item and y the hole) command and a command for adding rules (max x number of rules) to your sleep seem like a good idea.

Insert would have a long timer maybe
Insert would definitely have a long timer, things like sleeping leashed to the headboard (something like that could bring in some pee holding) sleeping with toys and modifiers, sleeping filled with or covered in cum, vibrator or crotch rope, all sorts of yummy possibilities!

Likes, dislikes and limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93410

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93411
PrettyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 07:55 PM   #33
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitten View Post
Insert would definitely have a long timer, things like sleeping leashed to the headboard (something like that could bring in some pee holding) sleeping with toys and modifiers, sleeping filled with or covered in cum, vibrator or crotch rope, all sorts of yummy possibilities!
God. I'm going to partecipate a lot in that game. Just giving you an heads up

You could directly set an amount of sleep modifiers for one to choose from or let it free form to have the others express creativity. Or even better, you could do both by having CREATIVE as a possible sleep modifier together with the ones you set up.

Pee holding could be a command for the day as well and same for vibration speed. Command for raising and command for lowering.

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-28-2021, 08:01 PM   #34
PrettyKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
God. I'm going to partecipate a lot in that game. Just giving you an heads up

You could directly set an amount of sleep modifiers for one to choose from or let it free form to have the others express creativity. Or even better, you could do both by having CREATIVE as a possible sleep modifier together with the ones you set up.

Pee holding could be a command for the day as well and same for vibration speed. Command for raising and command for lowering.
I look forward to you participating!
I'll probably do both, a combination of sleep modifiers as well as a creative option where people can think of their own! In a scenario like that I doubt the agent would be picking from just a list lol

For pee holding maybe it could either be pick a set times or amount of times for the day or just for the play times. Kinda like if I had to wait to be taken to a bathroom, crawl myself to the bathroom when I'm allowed to go

I like the idea of having the commands for vibrayor speed as well, usually I use it solely on high, positioning it and myself for more or less stimulation. Mine also does different vibration patterns

Old 02-28-2021, 08:12 PM   #35
PrettyKitten

Another neat thing! Having it with the PMs is also better because it kinda simulates being left for any and all agents who want to use me! Each person gets their turn, and then it's time for the next one to use me.

The only thing that would be cooler is if people would do it kinda like an rp. Where they write their commands into it.
For example "The agent unties you just briefly enough to shove a dildo in your pussy, tying you back to the chair and forcing you to RIDE it.' Etc.

Old 03-01-2021, 05:16 AM   #36
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
I look forward to you participating!
I'll probably do both, a combination of sleep modifiers as well as a creative option where people can think of their own! In a scenario like that I doubt the agent would be picking from just a list lol

For pee holding maybe it could either be pick a set times or amount of times for the day or just for the play times. Kinda like if I had to wait to be taken to a bathroom, crawl myself to the bathroom when I'm allowed to go

I like the idea of having the commands for vibrayor speed as well, usually I use it solely on high, positioning it and myself for more or less stimulation. Mine also does different vibration patterns
I fell asleep on the sofa while typing on the phone

For this one:

- I agree! Ready to use options on the sleep modifier could help those that don't know what to to enforce on you, while giving them something that you are sure you can endure. Free form would be for those that have a clear idea and want to surprise you

- For the pee control/holding I would suggest something simple. Agents can shove water down your throat (DRINK command) and you can only go to bathroom when they take you and they take advantage of it hehe (BREAK control with something bad as well, as the other "positive" ones).

- Low vibrations can be tortorous as well hehe. An idea would be to have the high vibrations command last a lot less than the medium/low one (that would last a lot). So that every single one has its reason to be and to be chose)

M / 33 / EU

Last edited by kaiman; 03-01-2021 at 05:41 AM.
Old 03-01-2021, 05:19 AM   #37
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Another neat thing! Having it with the PMs is also better because it kinda simulates being left for any and all agents who want to use me! Each person gets their turn, and then it's time for the next one to use me.

The only thing that would be cooler is if people would do it kinda like an rp. Where they write their commands into it.
For example "The agent unties you just briefly enough to shove a dildo in your pussy, tying you back to the chair and forcing you to RIDE it.' Etc.
For this my suggestions would be:

- RP BONUS RULE: who posts the commands by roleplaying gets a small boost to the duration or to the way the command is going to be done (e.g. one modifier more, longer duration, specific bonus to how it's done etc...)

- JAILER BONUS: the poster with more RP posts at the end of the game gets a one use prize outside of the jail. Up to you to figure out what you can offer

Seems like you are starting to have a lot there hehe

M / 33 / EU

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, fantasy, pain, tease and denial, torture