Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-15-2020, 12:51 PM   #1
Touk

Default 21, FtM, punishments/dares [wetting/spanking/other forms of punishments/diapers]

Hi!

I am looking for a few dares. I haven't had an 'accident' in a while, and i haven't been 'punished' in a while too. I think I haven't had the motivation in quite some time.

I don't live alone, so I'll do stuff mostly when the other person isn't home, and I won't do anything that's 24/7.

I don't have diapers or drynites at the moment, but I'm willing to buy some.

This doesn't have a time limit, as long as I get answers, I might do them and update you.

[more details in my signature]

Last edited by Touk; 11-15-2020 at 01:03 PM.
Touk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 01:13 PM   #2
Touk

Update: I now have diapers and drynites.

And the person I live with is absent three days per week and nights are unrestricted, so that still allows for some fun!

Don't be shy
Old 11-17-2020, 11:19 AM   #3
ftmjake501

you must wear a nappy to bed, but before you go to sleep you must wet it. then spend the rest of the night in your mess. cum before changing

Absolutely NO misgendering or feminization

Actively seeking a Domme, who is active online around evening-time for the West Coast US time zone who has a strong caregiver vibe

Telegram: @ftmjake501

Please no requests for Kik unless I specifically ok it
ftmjake501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 06:11 AM   #4
Touk

Very well, thank you for your dare! I'll do it tonight and come back here with an account of how it went...
Old 11-28-2020, 10:03 AM   #5
Touk

So, I've finally done this and quite enjoyed it!

First, I made myself a couple cups of chamomile tea before going to bed, so that I would need to pee when it would be time to get ready for bed. I can tell you it was hard to focus on my lessons but finally, it was time for bed.

I got a diaper out, I had been wanting to pee for at least half an hour now, so I couldn't put it on soon enough. I made sure to wet it properly and went to bed. I felt quite embarrassed and naughty to go to sleep with a diaper already wet. I managed to fall asleep quickly, but I woke up in the middle of the night needing to pee again, I couldn't get up because the night wasn't over, so I had to use my diaper again, I really felt embarrassed this time, but it also felt good even if I was afraid it would leak. I finally went back to sleep and woke up the next morning. Thankfully it hadn't leaked, but it was quite soaked lol. Before I changed, I did as instructed and cum, and went on to take a shower haha

Thank you for this dare! It was fun
Old 02-24-2021, 02:09 AM   #6
Artdawg

I'm looking for a diaper dare prefer it to be at night and it's to be a messy one as close to as incompetence as I can get
Artdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 05:08 AM   #7
Touk

You should eat a good plate of pasta for dinner and at least a couple of bananas. Don't forget to stay hydrated. But be careful, once you've eaten dinner, you're not allowed to use the bathroom anymore, and you're not allowed to wear a diaper until it's time for bed. If you have an accident like a baby, you will be punished.

When it's time for bed (your bedtime is anytime before 10pm, if you go to bed after 10pm, you will be punished), get ready, put on a diaper, take a laxative and get into bed. Try to last the longest you can without having an accident in your diaper, but we all know it's going to happen because you can't control yourself.

Once you've had your accident, you can't change until midnight. If you change, you have to put on a new diaper and keep it on until one hour after you wake up in the morning. If you need to pee or mess before time is up, use your diaper like the incontinent baby you know you are.
The following user says Thank You to Touk for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
accidents, diapers, punishments, spanking, wetting