Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-21-2021, 09:00 AM   #1
yourwhore12345

Default Home Alone For A Few Hours

so i am now home alone for a couple of hours, for the first time in over a month. i dont know when ill next get the chance to be home alone. so please give me tasks to complete in these next few hours. i want to be worked with plenty of tasks, so that i crave to be home alone again. i need to be used and abused. please use this whore.
Old 02-21-2021, 09:04 AM   #2
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Find you dirtiest socks and use one as a gag and the other one to tie your knees together. Stay like that for thirty minutes and in the while keep on masturbating. Can reach the edge but cannot cum

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 09:06 AM   #3
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Strip naked, craw around in your house for a full circle start with main door.

Get into every room and hump something so you edge once.

Always make sure your ass is above your head.

When finished, drink some liquid out of a bowl on the kitchen floor without using hand.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 09:41 AM   #4
yourwhore12345

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Find you dirtiest socks and use one as a gag and the other one to tie your knees together. Stay like that for thirty minutes and in the while keep on masturbating. Can reach the edge but cannot cum
beginning this one now. i will do a report after both the dares i have recieved so far are done
Old 02-21-2021, 09:47 AM   #5
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

You'll become a maid for the next few hours,

Wear an apron and nothing else.

To make sure every windows are clean, pour water to your chest area and whip the windows clean. Then lean you butt to every window you can reach and hold your edge for 5 seconds, repeat if you failed. Your butt can't be idle and remains on the same spot. To clean your own mess, cover your butt with a cloth duster or something similar and clean your mess thoroughly. Twist your clit if you miss a spot.
Old 02-21-2021, 09:55 AM   #6
kaiman
getDare Zealot

After you finished all the tasks that will be posted here, before you can consider to cum, you'll have to beat this little game:

Roll two d6 on a simulator or on kik. Multiply them together to see where the countdown will start (i.e. you roll 5 and 6, your countdown will begin at 30). Minimal initial countdown is 10 even if the dices roll a lower number.

Start by reaching the edge and hold (countdown) seconds. Do a break of (countdown/2) then reduce the countdown by one. Reach the edge again and hold if for that much. Break for half of the countdown and keep on like this untill the countdown reaches the 0

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-21-2021, 10:26 AM   #7
yourwhore12345

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
i have just finished this task. so i started by going through my laundry bag, i had to sniff each pair to find the dirtiest and right at the bottom were a pair that i had worn for a few days. they stunk of salt and sweat and dirt. gross. i put the first one in my mouth making sure the sole was completely on my tounge. it was disgusting. made me feel so put in my place. then i tied my knees together with the other, i didnt think they were secure enough so i added some rope to secure them. the set the timer for 30 mins and started trying to masterbate. trying being key word i couldnt get the right angle so i grabbed my vibrator, and wedged it between my legs at first it was teasing as it wasnt right on me, but after 10 minutesit started to make me drip. the at 20 minutes it was making me so needy i had to turn down the vibrations so i didnt cum. luckily once turned town it wasnt too bad and i made it without cumming but once the timer went off i turned it straight off. my sock now almost as wet as my pussy but wet with saliva.

i hope this pleases you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post

When finished, drink some liquid out of a bowl on the kitchen floor without using hand.
i am going to start this one now, i just know that after i finish this i will have to go and clean all the wet patches i leave
Old 02-21-2021, 10:28 AM   #8
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourwhore12345 View Post
my sock now almost as wet as my pussy but wet with saliva.

i hope this pleases you
Absolutely. Well done

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-21-2021, 12:11 PM   #9
yourwhore12345

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post

this whore just finished sir. this whore is now crazy horny and as the dare went on this whore started to just hump anything. this whore stared at the front door we dont really keep much in the hallway but to this whores pleasure this whore left boots by the front door this morning. with them being the nly things there i had to hump them. so this whore sat on them naked by the front door pussy on the toes and clit near the laces. this whore wanted to get this one done quick incase this whores housemate came back early. so this whore speedily humped the boots they were drenched in minutes but people kept walking by the front door so this whore stopped for a few seconds. this made it take so much longerbut when this whore got close it didnt matter who walked past this whore wasnt stopping until i was right on edge. this whore immediatly stood up legs shakey but if this whore sat any longer this whore would have kept going so it obeyed and stood up, next room, living room, this was easier as this whore had done this before so this whore mounted the arm of the sofa and started humping quick wantonly this whore wanted it so bad that within 5 minutes this whore was eged again. this whore got of the sofa panting and whining. this whore already wants to cum sooooooo bad. this whore noticed the puddle on the thankfully leather sofa but instead of cleaning up straight away this whore went to the kitchen to carry on. the kitchen was a hard one this whore didnt know what to hump while staying away from the window that is directly opasite next door. this whore then grabbed a pan and thought this turned upside down would be a good idea. this whore also knew it needed to go slow this time otherwise this whore would cum and this whore really wants to please you. this whore started slow but then realised this just wasnt good enough this whore needed more so this whore then grabbed a cookbook from the counter and placed it on the floor so the spie was facing up then sat on it. the spine went perfectly into this whores pussy lips and as soo as this whore started it was amazingly torturous. the spine hit this whores clit perfectly still going slow but when this whore got to the edge this whore pulled the book out and had to sit on the floor for a few minutes to cool down. this whore would never finish if it kept going like this. the downstairs bathrom was next, so i sat legs on either side of the tub and started humping, this whore was so dazed in pleasure and torture that it almost didnt stop, this whore was so so close this whore almost started crying of desperation. upstairs to this whores bedroom now put a water bottle on this whores desk chair and tentativly started. the cold water sloshing around inside the bottle gave this such a diffrent feel. it was so good soothing almost to this whores now throbbing pussy. slowly worked this whore onto edge. FINALY last room, the upstairs bathroom, this whore had no idea what to hump in this room, so messaged people to ask. this whore was desperate to start and was about to just hump the closed toilet when someone suggested humping the counter. so thats what this whore did. wetness now leaking down the sides of the counter and this whores legs. gripping the taps to just hold anything. tears rolling down this whores face so desperate. this edge was quick. and this whore wined at the loss of contact all the way back downstairs. put some water in a bowl and started drinking like a dog. absoloutley put in this whores place. pussy still throbbing ut grateful for the refreshing water. this whore hopes this pleases you

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, home alone, punishment, slave, tasks