Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-16-2021, 05:32 PM   #1
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Default Unplanned nudity?

Exhibitionist and anyone else with a story to share. What was one time you ended up naked and you had no plans of it happening?

Like you go out, do some shopping or something, and suddenly for no rhyme or reason, you just find yourself stripping some place because the urge, or once in a life time opportunity showed itself, or just what ever.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 08:47 PM   #2
DaringLady

I've stripped bottomless in a car with a guy I was seeing so I could finger myself while he drove, and I sure wasn't planning that lol.
DaringLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 11:17 AM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

I am trying to think. I enjoy getting naked so much...I am always planning on it. Maybe a party I was at back in college. I didn’t think they would dive into a strip game quite so quickly. One of the girls almost cried stripping to her underwear. I got closest to being naked. I also had to reveal that I had been hard. Which is what was most embarrassing. I was worried I would get hard being stripped!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 11:38 AM   #4
lill
getDare Sweetheart

back when i was at school, i had a 2 mile walk home.as you might imagine no places to go to the bathroom along the way. well i was having tummy troubles, and ened up really soiling my pants. i kept extra undies in my backback for these kind of emergencies. so i found a bush back off the road, and strinped down to change. fully nude i can here the people walking by, my hears racing and i finaly relize the night before i tore aart my backpack looking for papers, no undies, pants full of mess, so i wrap my shirt around my waist and start home, still half a mile to go. my crotch was covered but i had to hold it in the back to cover my tush/

send me your dick pics, i cant get enough,im a cock whore.
kik: justmethistime12
im 6' 170lbs slim and semi fit

likes and limits
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82917

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=151102
i am a disgusting bitch on the male farm
lill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 11:09 AM   #5
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lill View Post
back when i was at school, i had a 2 mile walk home.as you might imagine no places to go to the bathroom along the way. well i was having tummy troubles, and ened up really soiling my pants. i kept extra undies in my backback for these kind of emergencies. so i found a bush back off the road, and strinped down to change. fully nude i can here the people walking by, my hears racing and i finaly relize the night before i tore aart my backpack looking for papers, no undies, pants full of mess, so i wrap my shirt around my waist and start home, still half a mile to go. my crotch was covered but i had to hold it in the back to cover my tush/

That sucks. Literally my worst nightmare.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 11:12 AM   #6
Marquise

Quote:
Originally Posted by W01f View Post
Exhibitionist and anyone else with a story to share. What was one time you ended up naked and you had no plans of it happening?

Like you go out, do some shopping or something, and suddenly for no rhyme or reason, you just find yourself stripping some place because the urge, or once in a life time opportunity showed itself, or just what ever.
No naked, but half-clothed. Once I was at the sea and the ocean stole my bikini bra. I was swimming and the knots came undone when a huge wave hit and I was quite away from my beach house. Luckily, my dad was with me and he carried the rest of my stuff home while I used my hands and arms to cover my boobs. I was 15/16 at the time, so it wasn't even pre-puberty when I didn't have boobs.
If I send you a task, I expect you to provide a full report on it
Marquise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 11:16 AM   #7
lill
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
That sucks. Literally my worst nightmare.
yeah it was awful, i left my pants because i didn't want to carry them. also one of those things were you know lots of people saw so it kind of turns you on after the fact

send me your dick pics, i cant get enough,im a cock whore.
kik: justmethistime12
im 6' 170lbs slim and semi fit

likes and limits
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82917

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=151102
i am a disgusting bitch on the male farm
lill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 06:43 AM   #8
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default unplanned

Quote:

I suppose the first time for me that I can remember was probably a fancy dress night in a local pub I worked at . My boss bought my costume so until the night in question I had no idea what it was . It ended up being a tarzan loin cloth .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 04:48 AM   #9
321tt
Distinguished Member

Not really that, but a few times I had to take my trousers off at my parents' to wash some stains. Given I wear jockstrap as underwear, it's not really far away from nude
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary

Last edited by 321tt; 12-01-2022 at 09:57 AM.
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 04:48 PM   #10
naughtynakedgina

Not sure this counts and I have mentioned it before. I got nude for a dare in front of a girlfriend in her backyard. Clothes in the house then went out. That was intentional. Then her Mom drove up. Couldn't go in to dress, ran into the woods naked. Got left out there, waiting, nude. Unintentional. Had to run home through the woods. Unintentional. Then there was a park and open space between my house and me. With people all over. No one was looking. Then my friend was at my house, with my clothes, yelling my name. With everyone now looking I had to run the rest of the way in view. Unintentional.

Likes: Games, public nude dares , exhibition, flash, masturbate, pee, humiliation, ENF, toys, spanking, nipple play, anal, stories, getting caught (but only safely.)

Limits: face (for now), video (for now), scat, blood of any kind, family, friends, illegal, permanent marks, caught by cops , anything online that would cause social suicide, probably more.

Toys I have: dildo, vibrator, butt plug, clothes pins, strap on
naughtynakedgina is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionism, public