Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-12-2021, 05:31 AM   #1
NewPauli

Red face Give me a list of dares

Hey I want some dares
Give me a list of dares with increasing level from low risk of getting caught to as humiliating as you can be I will try some of the dares and write a report later.
I will go with every dare a level heigher 'till when I think it's impossible for me. 😘
NewPauli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 04:16 PM   #2
Bondageworld1874

Hi

You should wear only a long padded coat and knee high boots in public with ur butt plug in and ur remote vib in too but not on. I want u to walk to a park and also take ur handcuffs with u and when u get ther u are to open the coat and cuff urself to a bench and turn ur vib on until u edge. Once edged u will remove ur cuffs and fasten ur coat and before ur can remover ur butt plug and vib u have to right ur report
Bondageworld1874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 04:22 PM   #3
NewPauli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondageworld1874 View Post
Hi

You should wear only a long padded coat and knee high boots in public with ur butt plug in and ur remote vib in too but not on. I want u to walk to a park and also take ur handcuffs with u and when u get ther u are to open the coat and cuff urself to a bench and turn ur vib on until u edge. Once edged u will remove ur cuffs and fasten ur coat and before ur can remover ur butt plug and vib u have to right ur report
I will do this task and now the next task for me has to top this task in terms of risk, humiliation and difficulty

This is already a difficult task I'm afraid how cruel this thread can get��
NewPauli is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exhibitionism, humiliation