Old 01-15-2021, 05:47 AM   #1
WishesComeTrue

Default Naughty girl needing punishment

I can’t help myself, I need to cum. I love pain, but I am not able to take it for long though I seek to become a good girl and an accomplished pain slut. When I cum, I immediately take off all the supplices that cause pain. I know that this should not happen and that I need rules, schedules and punishments in order to behave. I am not able to take a punishment for an entire night since I can’t help but finishing myself. I really am a naughty girl who needs to be put back to her rightful place.

Limits : public/ family/ pictures/ videos/ recordings / permanent damages/ dangerous insertions
WishesComeTrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 08:54 AM   #2
Femdom slave

Default Take your punishment you naughty girl

Well naughty girl deserve punishment right especially when they don't know where they belong. Alright bitch here is your punishment get on your knees on all fours and start rubbing your pussy. When you are near cumming stop for 2 to 5 minutes. And now take a wooden spoon or ruler and start spanking your pussy hardly. Spank it 50 times soft 30 times medium and 20 time very very hard. And guess what you are done , well I really wanted to say that but you have to edge 5 times and repeat this thing over and over. You must understand this is not for your pleasure it is for your master's pleasure. And all you deserve is pain now for being a naughty slave.
Well nope you are not done yet. Now take the biggest toy you have and suck it deep. And you have to edge 5 times again but this time give 50 hard spanking to your pussy each time you edge.

Now here are rules if you are not able to edge - then you have to take a special pm punishment from me.

If you are able to reach 5 edges - then just cum twice but give 10 hard hits on your pussy after you cum twice .

If you are able to do more than 5 edges but less than 10 - then just cum twice.

If you reach 10 - then you are a very good girl and just for being nice you deserve however you want to cum. You have become a good girl now. I think you will take your punishments a little bit of easily now.

Well send me pics or vids and report about this task and face is not required in the vids or pics. Just don't forget to report.
Femdom slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 09:43 AM   #3
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Another naughty girl I think no sitting on a toilet seat till Easter will give you time to consider your bad behaviour,
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, punish a naughty girl, torture, training