Old 12-29-2020, 10:20 PM   #1
playboy98

Post M/22 Nightly Anal Play

Im a slave boy that needs to be filled, I have a few hours every day when my roommate isnt home, that I can do dares and tasks. Im looking for anything that will stretch my hole and make me feel used. Likes in Sig, creative tasks are always great

I have many toys and willing to buy more if I really need to. Make my hole weak

Likes: Anal, plugging, A2M, bondage, semi-public/hidden public, light scat, pee, light cbt, enemas, cam

Dislikes: puke, extreme pain, permanent

Limits: illegal, family, blackmail, face

Toys: 2 larch 8in dildo, inflatable plug, large plug, many smaller plugs, hand cuffs, ball gag, rope, crop, chastity cage, Fist Plug, Panties
playboy98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 10:06 PM   #2
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

Every night you need to start with your smallest plug for 30 min and go up a size to a med plug for 20 min, followed by your large plug for 10 min and finally your inflatable plug for 5 min(must be inflated to be bigger than your largest standard plug.)

After you have done that you will get your largest dildo and pound your ass for a minimum of 10+X minutes where X=number of nights you have done this in a row.

You complete this dare when you pound yourself for a solid 30 min (so at minimum you will be doing this 20 nights)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, boy, dare slave, dildo, dirty