Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-09-2019, 05:41 PM   #1
yourdirtyslavegirl

Wink have some fun with me ;)

pls give me some dares to abuse and stretch my dripping wet pussy while also having fun with my nipples. I love a little pain and want to feel the stretch. I have nipple clamps, a vibrator, and a dildo. I will do all dares and report back afterward. my cunt is ready to be fucked. so seriously, just degrade and humiliate me. I am your slave for the night.

p.s. I am about to take a shower. feel free to give shower dares. willing to fuck my ass too. whatever you tell me to do.

Like Fisting, verbal control, begging to cum

Dislike Bathroom control, extreme pain, slight risk of getting caught, petplay, body inspections, degrading

Limits Public, pics, family/friends, blackmail/illegal

Toys? Clothespins for clit/nipples, egg vibrator, condoms, household items

PM Dare? NIPPLES for clothespins on nipples or EDGE

Last edited by yourdirtyslavegirl; 07-09-2019 at 05:44 PM.
yourdirtyslavegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 07:57 PM   #2
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Toilet seats are dirty especially public ones so stop sitting n them
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 08:03 PM   #3
Dare_Golore

No underwear for 1 week, underwear is just extra clothes you need to take off.

Dislikes:Humiliation, Wedgies, long-time rules,nipple pain, toothpaste, denial, Long Bladder Control

Soft-Limits:scat, anal, hidden-public, messy

Hard-limits: Illegal, non-hidden-Public, pics, video, temp expose, family, permanent, blood, toys.

Male/Straight
Chaostouched

Add to my calendar!
PM DARES
Dare_Golore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 08:15 PM   #4
wolf82
Prodigy

Strip completely naked and grab a sharpie. Write the following all over your body: "stupid slut"; "cumslut"; "free use"; "cum in me"; "pain slut"; "stretch me".

Put your nipple clamps on. Take your vibrator and keep it on your clit while you fuck yourself in the ass (no lube though) until you reach an edge twice. The entire time, I want you verbally saying "I am a worthless slut only good for the pleasure of men."

Next, take your dildo out and deepthroat it while you keep the vibe on your clit until you edge two more times. I want you slamming that dildo into your throat so hard you tear up.

Before you cum, slap your slutty cunt 50 times as hard as you can while verbally saying "I am a stupid, cock-craving slut."

When done with all that, put the vibe on your clit and bring yourself to three consecutive orgasms, without removing the vibe until you cum three times.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 09:01 PM   #5
Goddess Valkyrie
Account Banned

500 strokes with your dildo in your pussy, and 150 in your ass. For the strokes have to be hard and fast
Proud owner of lightze
Take Revenge on him
Goddess Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 04:39 PM   #6
WinnieI2P

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourdirtyslavegirl View Post
pls give me some dares to abuse and stretch my dripping wet pussy while also having fun with my nipples. I love a little pain and want to feel the stretch. I have nipple clamps, a vibrator, and a dildo. I will do all dares and report back afterward. my cunt is ready to be fucked. so seriously, just degrade and humiliate me. I am your slave for the night.

p.s. I am about to take a shower. feel free to give shower dares. willing to fuck my ass too. whatever you tell me to do.
I see fisting in your likes. Fist yourself; on the in-stroke your fingers should be pointed to make insertion easy, but then close your hand into a fist to get a better stretch when you pull it out. See how many times you can do this in a minute. If you get to the point where this is easy, try keeping your hand in a fist for the insertion as well.
WinnieI2P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 06:04 AM   #7
JeffThorsen777

Nice girl! Iэll have to show you one toy that you really like
JeffThorsen777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abuse, dildo, fuck, masturbation, stretch