Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-16-2020, 02:10 AM   #1
Danlainetc

Male Public dares requested, 25/m

Hi guys,

I am in need of some idea of dares or challenges in public.

My current situation:
  • I live with 5 other guys, in their 30s, all straight.
  • Cannot be caught by the police, and also minorities.
  • I live close to the main road, so it is always busy at all time.
  • I don't have a car.

What I like:
  • Walking naked with no access to clothes
  • Edging in public but not cumming.
  • Risk of getting caught (not caught by purpose)

My most daring challenge was to strip naked on the side of the main street and walked away from my clothes for approximately 8 minutes.

Please share some ideas and I will try to take a video/picture as a proof if possible and also tell you the experience.

Thanks in advance!
Danlainetc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 10:28 AM   #2
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Here’s a couple for you.

First dare, you’ll need a chain and padlock or a lockable bag/case which can be locked without the key being present (or two keys one which you destroy after locking).
Leaving the key at home, (to add the risk of being caught - you could also stash it somewhere outside) simply walk away from home. When you’re far enough away - maybe 5 minutes during the day but you could go further at night - simply take your clothes off and lock them on the chain through all the holes, or in the case/bag. Now you can’t get dressed again until you get to your key.

Dare two, you’ll ideally need a time-release safe and a lock. Take all your clothes - all of them! - and lock them in your closet or a large suitcase, put the key in the time release safe and set it for 24 hours. With nothing to wear for that time you’ll have to hide from your housemates and be careful when you risk going to the bathroom and to the kitchen for meals. You can spice this up or make it more challenging by flipping a coin to see if you can close your door or curtains for the hour.

Dare three is similar to the first. Go for a walk, gradually stripping off and leaving your clothes behind. You can spice it up by edging after each item comes off. Walk at least 5 minutes after each item.

Dares 1 & 3 can be easier or harder depending what time of day you choose to do them.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 10:13 PM   #3
Danlainetc

Quote:
First dare, you’ll need a chain and padlock or a lockable bag/case which can be locked without the key being present (or two keys one which you destroy after locking).
Leaving the key at home, (to add the risk of being caught - you could also stash it somewhere outside) simply walk away from home. When you’re far enough away - maybe 5 minutes during the day but you could go further at night - simply take your clothes off and lock them on the chain through all the holes, or in the case/bag. Now you can’t get dressed again until you get to your key.
Tried this during the day, and damn it was hot! Almost caught several times as I didn't scout the area carefully and several joggers came nearby after I stripped all my clothes off. I went to a park close by and placed my key at the corner of the park, hidden behind a bench. Then I walked to the other side of the park (about 8 minutes walk) and start stripping there and locking all my clothes inside the bag. There are several bushes to hide from people but there are some paths where I can't hide at all. Damn it was so good!

Quote:
Dare two, you’ll ideally need a time-release safe and a lock. Take all your clothes - all of them! - and lock them in your closet or a large suitcase, put the key in the time release safe and set it for 24 hours. With nothing to wear for that time you’ll have to hide from your housemates and be careful when you risk going to the bathroom and to the kitchen for meals. You can spice this up or make it more challenging by flipping a coin to see if you can close your door or curtains for the hour.
Didn't manage to put all my clothes inside a time-release lock, but just simply naked for 24 hours.. Luckily my housemates aren't around that much when doing this dare. Exciting though, since the distance from my room to the toilet is from one end to the others!
Old 12-19-2020, 10:43 PM   #4
Anzu

Award Star

Nice post, here is some simple dares from me

You can do all or choose some from them, haha
Level 1
- Steal an underwear (or sock) of each of your housmates and sniff each while edging.
- Wear the underwear (or sock) of you housmates on and edge until you leave a precum spot on them. It's kinky.
You can put back afterward or begin stage 2 right away!

Level 2
- Swap your housmate underwears (or sock) with eachother. Example: A's undie will be put back to B's closet...and so on.
- Edge in your own underwears then sneak your own underwear (or sock) into their closets along with their clothing.

Level 3
- Hide all of your underwears around the house and even on the road, remember where you put them (note down if needed) then after 24 hours (or more) let's see if you can find all back
Good luck and have fun!

DOM - Likes: Owning, Underwear, Himbo, Bondage, Milking, Edging, Cumcontrol, CBT, JOI, Chastity, Denial, Hypnosis, Clothes Control, Semi-public, Pup play, Jockstrap & sweat ...

KIK anzu.123
Anzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 12:19 AM   #5
Danlainetc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
Nice post, here is some simple dares from me

You can do all or choose some from them, haha
Level 1
- Steal an underwear (or sock) of each of your housmates and sniff each while edging.
- Wear the underwear (or sock) of you housmates on and edge until you leave a precum spot on them. It's kinky.
You can put back afterward or begin stage 2 right away!

Level 2
- Swap your housmate underwears (or sock) with eachother. Example: A's undie will be put back to B's closet...and so on.
- Edge in your own underwears then sneak your own underwear (or sock) into their closets along with their clothing.

Level 3
- Hide all of your underwears around the house and even on the road, remember where you put them (note down if needed) then after 24 hours (or more) let's see if you can find all back
Good luck and have fun!
Sorry, this is impossible. Breaking and entering someone else's room isn't one of my skill and it's breaching their privacy. Thanks for the dares though.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionism, exhibitionists nude dare, public