Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-10-2020, 01:21 AM   #1
Jackwestham

Default Risky dares 19M

Hi,

Currently living at uni wanting some risky dares.
, edging and cbt.

I live at uni on the ground floor, I can also drive to places and go running.

I am looking to for risky dares abs tasks to keep me horny and exposed.

Likes - risky, public, dares, underwear, CBT, caught cumming

Dislikes - Anal, family,

Thanks, J
Jackwestham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 02:52 AM   #2
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Here’s a few for you.
- spend 24 hours naked in your dorm room - including if you need to use the kitchen or toilet. Just have to time it carefully. You’re also not to lock your door or close your curtains, and must edge once an hour while you’re awake.

- go for a drive. Once you get in your car, strip and throw the clothes out of reach. Whenever you’re stopped, you must stroke your cock. Drive for at least an hour to find somewhere to get out of your car and cum.

- go out for a jog, but only wear your boxers and a tshirt. Pull your boxers under your balls for at least half the run.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 04:20 PM   #3
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Leave your underwear hanging in a restroom stall, then go to class. Whatever underwear is there after class is what you wear back to your dorm :3

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 12:16 PM   #4
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Here's one that should push you plenty!

You may need a friend's help. You/you two are to drive to an automatic Carwash with brushes. Your friend drives, you ride shotgun. They're fully dressed, you're in nothing but a towel. To minimize your risk of getting caught, I recommend doing this in the middle of the night. If you're doing it solo, drive wrapped in a towel, nothing else.

Once you get there, have your driver stop at the pay terminal, and pick the most expensive wash. Once they've done that, the hard part begins. You're to get out of the car, leaving your towel on the seat. Then, lay down so your nipples are against the windshield, legs on the hood and feet hanging off over the bumper. Your friend is to pull into the wash, and you'll get the shower of a lifetime! But you're not done. Once the wash is finished, run back to the pay terminal and have your friend buy another full wash. This time, sit so your back is against the windshield, and spread your legs as wide as you dare... You're about to get your front side washed!!

After your second ride, dry off any water still on your body with the towel you came in, and then ride home in the passenger seat fully nude.

Have fun getting clean!

Full report expected, and as much picture/video proof as you feel comfortable with.

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 02:18 PM   #5
van9069

You will go for run at night only wearing your shoes and underwear

Run 1km from your dorm in your underwear and then find a place to hide. Take your underwear off and hold them in your hand and edge yourself

Run another 400m as fast as you can while naked and find another place to hide and edge yourself again

Turn around and run naked back to your first hiding place. You are now allowed to cum but it must be all over your underwear. Put your cum soaked underwear back on and run back to your dorm

Only allowed to cun from anal only

Likes - Hidden public, risky, humiliation, pee, anal, pain, messy

Dislikes - Very public, heavy pain

Limits - Permanent things, involving others, family or friends, poo, pics, vids

Toys - small plug, large plug, chastity, vibrating plug, dildo, lovense, ballgag, handcuffs, nipple clamps, household items
van9069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 02:19 PM   #6
foxboy21

Here is a dare that is a mix of risky and CBT:

Get 10 clothes pegs*. Get dressed for running. Apply one clothes peg to each nipple, and the rest of them to your cock and balls. They don't need to be too tight as they will be on for a while. Now, go for your run. Make sure that you have planned a route that keeps you in public places. If you need to take the pegs off, well that's going to be hard to do in public so you'll just have to keep running till you think your safe.

Hint: if the clothes pegs are each of different tightness then there's going to be more different times when you need to take one off as each becomes unbearable one after another. So, before you start, try to find a mix of different 'bites'

If you do this, you must also write a report for all the kind people posting in this thread to read

Spoiler:
* Just a pity it's winter and not spring, or we could have replaced the clothes pegs with fresh nettles down the pants :D

Likes: Pain, Submission, Edges, Dares, Truths, Predicaments, Games, Squirrels, Spit
Dislikes/Punishments: Eating Cum (though I can just about make myself do it), Hard pain, Denial, Puke
Limit: Scat, Piss, Illegal, Public, Family, Anal, Crossdressing, Blackmail, Showing Face, Exposure

Kinklist: https://i.imgur.com/a6bz1nk.png

Fox me

FORADARE WAS HERE

Chaostouched
foxboy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 08:56 AM   #7
Jackwestham

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR1985 View Post
Here’s a few for you.
- spend 24 hours naked in your dorm room - including if you need to use the kitchen or toilet. Just have to time it carefully. You’re also not to lock your door or close your curtains, and must edge once an hour while you’re awake.

- go for a drive. Once you get in your car, strip and throw the clothes out of reach. Whenever you’re stopped, you must stroke your cock. Drive for at least an hour to find somewhere to get out of your car and cum.

- go out for a jog, but only wear your boxers and a tshirt. Pull your boxers under your balls for at least half the run.
Wow such amazing dares. They got me horny as!

I spent 24 hours naked in my room. A few people walked past looking in the evening! I don't think they saw but the thrill made me so horny I had to edge like mad all evening! I went to get my food from the kitchen and luckily no one saw me! Was amazing.

I also went out running in my compression boxers and shirt. I ran 5km, with my dick out of the flies in my boxers for the middle 3km, I ran past another jogger and he looked back at me but didn't say anything!

Thank you for the dares.

Keep posting them everyone I'll get round to them all. I am also going gone for Christmas so I have the 2 hour motorway drive and possible service stops on the way for extra fun!
Jackwestham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 04:26 PM   #8
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

No cumming until new years

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 01:40 AM   #9
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Ok. Do the motorway drive naked like I suggested. Here’s a twist. You’ll stop at some services on the way. When you get there you must get dressed stood next to your car.

While at the services you should piss at a urinal with your pants round your ankles. You should also strip naked in three different cubicles and edge in each one. Don’t lock the door.

And since you haven’t had much CBT yet, while you’re still in your dorm, every time you leave your room smear some toothpaste on your balls and cock head.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, dare, gay, public, risky