Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-11-2020, 06:27 AM   #16
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

Lots of people SAY no limits... Have your male roomates cut half your hair, the girls do the other half. Winners get to shave your evebrows and you keep the haircut for a week before shaving bald. Get it all on video and post the link for all of us to see.
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 10:18 AM   #17
privvy
Distinguished Member

You must spend at least 2 hours per day in the nude during the daytime and sleep totally naked every night.

The bathroom/shower room door must be completely open when have your daily wash

Send responses to all recent posters in this thread https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=378130

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 12:17 PM   #18
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Here's one that should push you plenty!

You may need a friend's help. You/you two are to drive to an automatic Carwash with brushes. Your friend drives, you ride shotgun. They're fully dressed, you're in nothing but a towel. To minimize your risk of getting caught, I recommend doing this in the middle of the night. If you're doing it solo, drive wrapped in a towel, nothing else.

Once you get there, have your driver stop at the pay terminal, and pick the most expensive wash. Once they've done that, the hard part begins. You're to get out of the car, leaving your towel on the seat. Then, lay down so your nipples are against the windshield, legs on the hood and feet hanging off over the bumper. Your friend is to pull into the wash, and you'll get the shower of a lifetime! But you're not done. Once the wash is finished, run back to the pay terminal and have your friend buy another full wash. This time, sit so your back is against the windshield, and spread your legs as wide as you dare... You're about to get your front side washed!!

After your second ride, dry off any water still on your body with the towel you came in, and then ride home in the passenger seat fully nude.

Have fun getting clean!

Full report expected, and as much picture/video proof as you feel comfortable with. If you aren't comfortable with pictures of you, I'll settle for pictures of the Carwash receipt.

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
extreme, female, girl, no-limit