Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-02-2020, 02:05 AM   #1
disturbedice

Default Girls please punish me and my balls, I need to feel the pain

Hey, first off this is my first thread so i dont know how this really works but I'll try my best.

So I have been incretibly lazy in the last couple of months especially during the times where we were supposed to stay home the entire time. I'm looking to change my habit but since change is easyer with a good reason I want you to punish me for slacking off in university.

Let my balls, nipples or whatever you want to punish suffer for my laziness.
I offer to write a report on here if you post here or you can pm me or message me on kik: DisturbedIce . In those cases I will report directly to you and if you want i will also write a report on here. If you wanna involve any of my kinks feel free to they are in my signature.

Also i am mostly looking to get punishments from girls and i hold myself to reject punishments if they cross my personal limits.

Thank you

Kinks: Bondage(especially shibari), dom/sub play, impact play, feet, orgasm denial/control, chastity, facesitting, rule setting, punishments, humiliation, cbt/ballbusting, breathplay and counting as i am still experimenting.

Limits: Illegal things, Permanent damage, Full public, stuff involving friends & family, facepics, scat, and anything blood.

Toys: Pishock remote shock-collar, chastity cage, ballgag
disturbedice is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ballbusting, cbt, pain, punishment