Old 11-21-2020, 08:24 AM   #1
LaCoppiaZozza

Default F - Diapered all day

I'm going to spend the whole day with my boyfriend. We're going to go out and do errands in a few minutes and I'll be diapered all day.

I can't hold my pee because I had UTI recently but I'd gladly wet my diaper multiple times. We'll take some water and a diaper change with us and we can buy other liquids when we're outside if requested.

Tell me what and how much i should drink during the day and give me other dares as well. At the end of the day most likely I'll be horny as hell and needy for an orgasm. Also decide how I should cum at the end of the day.

You can give us dares involving my boyfriend if you like. Likes and limits and toys in signature.

Currently looking for a FEMALE domme, (must like men and women) willing to own a couple of subs. We are willing to send pictures when we build some trust

Our kik: Thegnii (him), Lucy97miao (her)

Likes, limits and toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92905

Last edited by LaCoppiaZozza; 11-21-2020 at 09:13 AM.
LaCoppiaZozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 09:25 AM   #2
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

I think a large coffee would be a great start. Have him perform diaper checks periodically or ask about the state of your diaper in semi-public areas. When he needs to pee let him use your diaper instead of a toilet.

As for cumming, only good little girls get to cum. You may only cum after you've made your boyfriend cum and your diaper is wet.
Old 11-21-2020, 10:07 AM   #3
LaCoppiaZozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
I think a large coffee would be a great start. Have him perform diaper checks periodically or ask about the state of your diaper in semi-public areas. When he needs to pee let him use your diaper instead of a toilet.

As for cumming, only good little girls get to cum. You may only cum after you've made your boyfriend cum and your diaper is wet.
I drank my water. I went three times in my diaper while grocery shopping and now it is very full and I need a change.

Currently looking for a FEMALE domme, (must like men and women) willing to own a couple of subs. We are willing to send pictures when we build some trust

Our kik: Thegnii (him), Lucy97miao (her)

Likes, limits and toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92905
LaCoppiaZozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 05:14 PM   #4
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

Go and order the largest hot tea from a local coffee shop, bottoms up (when cooled of course)

as for the orgasm, in addition to what bbob said, you can only orgasm if you change in a public restroom and carry the diaper from the stall and place it into the trashcan.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diapers, pee, wetting