Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-14-2020, 02:06 AM   #1
arielhood2

Default help this 18f take her first time anal like a good slut

hello people of getdare!

basically in two days my boss is going to give me a lift home from work. when he does, he has promised i can suck how dick whilst he drives. i am also trying to persuade him to fuck my arsehole if we stop somewhere on the way. this would be my first time doing anal

he has said he will be rough with me and push my head on his dick the whole time he drives until i’m gagging and begging for him to stop.

i am really looking forward to this but was wondering if there were any tasks i should complete before during or after the car ride

he gave my a butt plug so i do plan on wearing this.

thank you for reading and i hope i get some fun tasks!!
arielhood2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 08:11 AM   #2
xxBeastyxx

You should wear the plug the whole ride while sucking his dick. If you get fucked in the ass by him put the plug back in afterwards until you are home.

He would like to see you use the plug i guess

Likes: Teasing, Edging, soft CBT, Denial, Ruined Orgasms(still getting used to)

Limits: Pee/Scat, Blood, Damage, Public, Humiliation
xxBeastyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 11:39 AM   #3
Public_switch

As often as possible you should practice fingering your asshole, each time trying to go one knuckle further inside, snd then working up to multiple fingers. If you have objects like your plug with increasing diameters you can use that will help too. 2 days isn't a lot of time to prepare though, be ready for your asshole to be sore after your boss abuses your tight hole

Limits: anal penetration, scat/urine, family, women's clothes, anything with my face

Toys: rope, vibrators, cuffs, and a Hitachi. I have more, ask if curious
Public_switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 01:50 AM   #4
bdsmlover24

Like said before you should let him fuck your ass and cum in it. Then you should put back the plug in right after that so it keeps his cum inside you.

You definitely should sick his dick after he cums in your ass until you got home. Find a way to persuade him for that ! If you fail your punishment is that you have to spank your ass in the car for the end of the ride

When you finally get home, invite him inside to fuck you more, and let him know that you will do that again whenever and wherever he want (including office).

Then your final dare, when your home is to put out the plug and let the cum drip out of you in some kind of plate. Then you have to make a video of you while you eat it all, and send this to your boss with a message like " can't wait for more".

Of course you should put the plug back for the night as a memory of your ride

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 03:08 AM   #5
bee9
getDare Succubus

Don't forget to ask for a promotion when his cock is in your ass.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, butt plug, first time, rules, virgin slut