Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-13-2020, 10:43 AM   #16
hannah_slave123

Default 2 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeeltheRez View Post
This one is a bit humiliating but that should be appropriate. You'll need a 2.5 inch in diameter nerf (or other squishy material) or foam ball, please disinfect the outside before starting. (Rubbing alcohol helps lots)
Before you shower edge however you like, then insert this ball into your pussy. While in the shower scrub around your crotch and clit thoroughly while you tease your nipples. When you have 5 min left in your shower squat down and keep your legs spread wide. You have to tease your clit mercilessly while trying to push out the ball at the same time. Now your goal is to push it out at the same time you cum, if it comes out too early then you will be punished, if you cum too soon the same will happen. I wonder how you'll enjoy this if you do it.
Hi FeeltheRez!

I was reading through old posts of mine and noticed that I never completed this dare of yours, so I decided to do it today. To make things a bit more difficult for myself, I scrubbed my clit and pussy during the dare with a toothbrush covered in toothpaste that made everything sting! I ended up pushing out the ball before cumming so I guess I should be punished. If you want to punish me, feel free to send me a message or post something on here. And obviously feel free to punish me for replying so late too.
hannah_slave123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 11:51 AM   #17
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Default Really more like 5 🤣

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah_slave123 View Post
Hi FeeltheRez!

I was reading through old posts of mine and noticed that I never completed this dare of yours, so I decided to do it today. To make things a bit more difficult for myself, I scrubbed my clit and pussy during the dare with a toothbrush covered in toothpaste that made everything sting! I ended up pushing out the ball before cumming so I guess I should be punished. If you want to punish me, feel free to send me a message or post something on here. And obviously feel free to punish me for replying so late too.
This absolutely made me crack up! I was scrolling through the thread and saw I had posted in here already but didn't remember, then saw that I had posted it back in 2015 LOL. They say better late than never tho so kudos for actually Doing it and reporting hannah. Here's what I've got for you:

Punishment for the dare itself: Edge twice a day for 7 days, then try it again in the shower. No touching below the waist unless edging nor orgasm till after the dare. If you fail again immediately give yourself a golden shower then clean yourself up and post it in your sig for another week that you had to piss on yourself for not having any self control (don't see anything for sig so not sure if this is a limit or not but I mean you're in the shower, lol)

As far as the lateness goes, lets set an expectation that you need to finish 1 dare each day till you finish the above punishment, it'll be your job to follow the constraints mentioned.

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 12:30 PM   #18
Big White
getDare Sweetheart

A round of applause for the both of you! Being able to follow up like this is impressive!

1850 days between giving and executing the dare. That must be some record.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, punish me please, punishment, shower, slut to be used