Old 11-05-2020, 10:15 PM   #1
InferiorAlice
Baby Member

Default Inferior Cunt's first dare request! ~

Im a longtime lurker of this site, if you wanna see pics you can check out my showyourcunt.org page under the name ObedientAlice. I love misogyny and being treated like a stupid piece of fuckmeat by all men.
Would love some dice/dildo/overnight/piss holding dares, but give me whatever you want to!

Signature has my limits, please give me dares to degrade myself, stretch my cunt and become a dumber fuckdoll <3

Dislikes (but I love being forced to do them for men): Piss play/piss drinking, pain, stretching, anal, tit and nipple torture, day long or more, orgasm denial, blackmail/manipulation

Limits: Face/Voice, Permanent/dangerous, full public, family, scat

Find me on showyourcunt.org under "ObedientAlice"

Last edited by InferiorAlice; 11-05-2020 at 10:21 PM.
InferiorAlice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 01:29 AM   #2
nya
getDare Devil

Roll a d6. You may not use the toilet to pee for that many hours before bed, and may not use it during the night (until whenever you normally wake up). You must also drink a liter of water at the start of the dare. If you are unable to hold it make a note of the time you have left in the dare. You now have two choices, if you wet yourself, post a pic of your wet clothes to GD and don't change out of your clothes until the end of the dare that is its own punishment. If you decide to use the toilet or change your clothes early you are denied for every hour you had left in the dare (round up).

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 05:41 AM   #3
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Drink 1L of water or favorite drink and wait until your really need to pee or 1 hour, whichever is first. Drink another 1L then use your largest dildo and f*ck your pussy with it as hard as you can. Your not allowed to orgasm until you lose control and pee. You must then orgasm before you stop peeing or you will be denied until you can complete the task as stated.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cunt, dildo, humiliate me, pussy, rape