Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-31-2020, 12:48 PM   #1
vibratorwhore

Default make me earn my orgasms 19f

For the next week (until midnight on november 7), I’m not allowed to orgasm without earning it. Please give me dares, tasks, and rules I can do to earn the privilege of orgasm and let me know if I’ve earned an orgasm after completing your dare. You can also regulate how I must orgasm.

I have to vibrators: a g spot vibrator and a clit vibrator

Limits: anal, public, messy, food

For reasons I can’t say, dares cannot involve what I wear, other than underwear and bra and what I wear under my clothes.
vibratorwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 01:08 PM   #2
Tsugetsu

Rules
1. Before you can use the toilett, you must get the permission of a person for the next week.
2. Dont wear any underwear for this week.
3. Before each meal you must edge once.
4. Each evening post a report in here.

Task for the next day
Cook all your meals yourself

A dare for today/tomorrow (You can choose)
Film yourself how you edge 4d4 times and flip a coin if heads you have to send it to me via kik
Limits: cbt, bodyfluids, full public diapers, permanent, illegal, A2M, Medium/long denial

Pm dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=304205

Fetish Map: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...22e17.79840905

controll my life with https://teamup.com/ksoadsms32btgsshab
Tsugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 01:57 PM   #3
Masterdaddy13

For the next week (outside social situations) you must refer to yourself in third person.
For the next week, you will add to your edges nipple pinching, as you reach your edge at a minimum one nipple must be pinched to your limit
For the next week you will post the color of your bra here (since you can’t wear underwear we will know there is not a color of that to add
During the next week you are to experience a new kink that you are new to. If you need help contact myself or another task giver for help/ideas

Kik: masterdaddy13
Temp play
Impact
Sensory deprivation
Clothing control
And more we can speak of later

I do not assign scat, blood, needles, family, illegal, gun play

I enjoy taking control, giving rules, and making my subs accountable

Only taking female subs long/short term

KIK: just ask

"If you don't succeed, your failures will only reflect who you are, not what you can become"
Masterdaddy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 04:12 PM   #4
vibratorwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsugetsu View Post
Rules
1. Before you can use the toilett, you must get the permission of a person for the next week.
2. Dont wear any underwear for this week.
3. Before each meal you must edge once.
4. Each evening post a report in here.

Task for the next day
Cook all your meals yourself

A dare for today/tomorrow (You can choose)
Film yourself how you edge 4d4 times and flip a coin if heads you have to send it to me via kik
it is not possible for this slut to cook all her own meals. may this slut have another dare to replace it
Old 10-31-2020, 04:13 PM   #5
vibratorwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterdaddy13 View Post
For the next week (outside social situations) you must refer to yourself in third person.
For the next week, you will add to your edges nipple pinching, as you reach your edge at a minimum one nipple must be pinched to your limit
For the next week you will post the color of your bra here (since you can’t wear underwear we will know there is not a color of that to add
During the next week you are to experience a new kink that you are new to. If you need help contact myself or another task giver for help/ideas

Kik: masterdaddy13
could you provide this slut with what kinks she should experience each day (she has experienced basically nothing so whatever you come up with would likely be new)
Old 10-31-2020, 04:14 PM   #6
vibratorwhore

this slut forgot to mention that she is a college student living on campus with a roommate and all of her classes are in person
Old 10-31-2020, 04:16 PM   #7
eddie91

When you are on GetDare you must always refer to yourself as This Denied Slut. If anyone notices you haven't done so, you will get an extra day as punishment.
eddie91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 04:34 PM   #8
luzifell
getDare Adventurer

first edge yourself fast 3 times in a row to get your pussy nice and ready and sensitiv...
then take either your clit vibrator, or if you have it, a stiff feather, lay down on your back (a blindfold or volunteerly closed eyes) and circle with the vib/feather around your clit, holding your lips open with the free hand. In the whole time that starts now you cannot stop moving the toy, and you cannot touch your clit.
The difficult part will be the time. Cause you have to do this for at least 15 minutes. Without checking on a clock. If you stop too early you have to repeat it going 20 minutes... if you lose again 25 and so on... Until you do it right...

If you actually manage I will give you the next dare... if you manage all i give, i may be willing to give the permission you crave

kik: lucciteaser
loves: tease/denial, edging, humiliation, mindfucking

My orgasms are the property of Leland.
luzifell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 03:46 PM   #9
Masterdaddy13

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibratorwhore View Post
could you provide this slut with what kinks she should experience each day (she has experienced basically nothing so whatever you come up with would likely be new)
Seven days in a week:
Day 1: wax. Wax dripping to bare breasts, including nipple. Let it dry and peel off
Day 2: impact. Using a wooden spoon spank your ass, inner thighs, breasts. See how much you can handle at each point. (Remember you have 2 of each don’t skimp and do only one)
Day 3: temp play. Get a large cup full of ice and proceed to melt an ice cube one on each of the following. Nipple, clit. Continue the alternating of all 3 spots till all the ice is gone
Day 4: edging. Edge as many times this day as you can. Do not cum! Do NOT. Only edge and update the number of times
Day 5: stuffing. stuff your panties inside yourself and keep them there for the ultimate amount of time as you can. All day will be your goal
Day 6: body writing. pick 4 adjectives that describe yourself and write these on you somewhere that cannot be seen by anyone. Anytime you go to the bathroom or are alone in your room look at them and decide if they fit you for life or in the moment and how you can add positives to the list
Day 7: objectification. Take pictures of yourself, only for you. You will delete them before your done. Now you will be nude for this. Take your pictures in many many different poses, angles, parts. Look at them when your done. Study them. Understand how you can be an object for use. Once you have studied and figured out how you could of done better, do them again. And again study them and be proud of what you are looking at. Then delete
Temp play
Impact
Sensory deprivation
Clothing control
And more we can speak of later

I do not assign scat, blood, needles, family, illegal, gun play

I enjoy taking control, giving rules, and making my subs accountable

Only taking female subs long/short term

KIK: just ask

"If you don't succeed, your failures will only reflect who you are, not what you can become"
Masterdaddy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 09:18 PM   #10
vibratorwhore

this week ended up getting crazy and i couldn’t be in here much or complete the dares. i’ll be starting all of these saturday morning and continuing until the following saturday at midnight. i’ll be in denial until then and maybe do some edges but i won’t be completing any actual dares. i also got some tasks via pm that i’ll post on here when i get a chance. feel free to leave more tasks for me to have to earn my orgasms
Old 11-03-2020, 09:19 PM   #11
vibratorwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterdaddy13 View Post
Seven days in a week:
Day 1: wax. Wax dripping to bare breasts, including nipple. Let it dry and peel off
Day 2: impact. Using a wooden spoon spank your ass, inner thighs, breasts. See how much you can handle at each point. (Remember you have 2 of each don’t skimp and do only one)
Day 3: temp play. Get a large cup full of ice and proceed to melt an ice cube one on each of the following. Nipple, clit. Continue the alternating of all 3 spots till all the ice is gone
Day 4: edging. Edge as many times this day as you can. Do not cum! Do NOT. Only edge and update the number of times
Day 5: stuffing. stuff your panties inside yourself and keep them there for the ultimate amount of time as you can. All day will be your goal
Day 6: body writing. pick 4 adjectives that describe yourself and write these on you somewhere that cannot be seen by anyone. Anytime you go to the bathroom or are alone in your room look at them and decide if they fit you for life or in the moment and how you can add positives to the list
Day 7: objectification. Take pictures of yourself, only for you. You will delete them before your done. Now you will be nude for this. Take your pictures in many many different poses, angles, parts. Look at them when your done. Study them. Understand how you can be an object for use. Once you have studied and figured out how you could of done better, do them again. And again study them and be proud of what you are looking at. Then delete
i don’t have access to candles and cannot acquire them (and honestly wouldn’t be willing to do the wax dar anyway). i’ll do the rest and would love something to replace the wax dare on day 1
Old 11-03-2020, 10:13 PM   #12
luckee101

one time during the week at any time, you may have one free orgasm BUT you must ruin it and immediately place a clothespin or binder clip on one nipple for 5 minutes. Report to this thread if you do this
luckee101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, edge, orgasm, vibrator