Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 10-10-2020, 11:49 AM   #1
Ollivanderslave

Default Beta Male needs tech Savvy Alpha to take control. Looking to regret this.

I have a Teamviewer account attached to both my phone and Laptop. If you want access to both you simply need to enter my account information
I specifically created a new Google Account and linked most of my stuff to it directly, control over it is control over me. Since it's a new Google Account that means Family Link is a good way to take control of it.
I'm looking for a particularly strict, almost cruel master who would be willing to use this kind of control over me as a way to make me feel like the beta cuck boi I am. I want to feel so pathetic, I want to be forced to edge myself on end with no release. If I don't regret posting this, then I guess there are no Alpha's out there.
Put this into the computer and contacts tab. I will verify.
Ollivander (at) gmail.com
butterm1lk
I need a particularly cruel and strict master.
Kik: meiguo420
1Skype: live:yoziizoy_1
SMS: 785 241 96 89
Laptop:
1 429 770 887
a6xc85

password for that account is in the teamviewer description. I simply ask you "correct" my horrible self description.
Ollivanderslave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ollivanderslave for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
phone control, regret, teamviewer, teamviewer slave, tpe