Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-10-2020, 02:26 AM   #16
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

Simple: for each class you failed: go through 20 exams from years before and if you fail that exam, put it back on the todo stack and take a wooden spoon and hit your clit hard once for each mistake you had made.

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 04:11 AM   #17
pineapple juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloM35 View Post
Simple: for each class you failed: go through 20 exams from years before and if you fail that exam, put it back on the todo stack and take a wooden spoon and hit your clit hard once for each mistake you had made.
The teachers keep the exams but i can still look into my result in percentage and just that percentage to punish myself.

for example 39% so that means 100-39 = 61 spanks on the clit

May I spread the spanks on my clit out... I think it's going to be over 1000 spanks. Then I'll just try to do daily 100 spanks on my clit (if it's 1000).

This is going to be very painful and i already know that i will regret not studying hard for those exams. Thank you for this I really needed this.

I will report you back when I've fulfilled it.

dislikes :elastic band snaps on clit and nipples, overstimulation, toothpaste, chilli powder, post orgasm torture

limit : anal, penetration (I'm a virgin), public, family, pictures/videos, engaging other people, pee, blood, scat

toys : household items

note : i live with my family and i can only perform my task when they are not home
pineapple juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 07:56 AM   #18
pineapple juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloM35 View Post
I just went through my exams and in total there are 1484 spanks... i guess this is going to take 2 weeks to do but it's well deserved. I should've done better.

dislikes :elastic band snaps on clit and nipples, overstimulation, toothpaste, chilli powder, post orgasm torture

limit : anal, penetration (I'm a virgin), public, family, pictures/videos, engaging other people, pee, blood, scat

note : i live with my family and i can only perform my task when they are not home
Old 09-11-2020, 03:56 AM   #19
pineapple juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancher View Post
I think it's already time to start revising - after all, we all want you to become your teacher's pet this year.

Every day you have to spend at least 10 minutes learning something - preferably the subjects you failed.

For every one day you do not learn for at least 10 minutes, spank your ass hard 10 times.

For every second day in a row you do not learn for at least 10 minutes, spank your tits hard 10 times each.

For every third day in a row you do not learn anything, please report in this thread - we will think of a suitable punishment for you.

Good luck
I'm so sorry! I totally forgot about what you asked me. I feel so stupid for forgetting it. I didn't even punish myself for not studying so i just did it now. It's my third day... what should i do now?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boob, clit, punish, punishment