Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-01-2020, 04:30 PM   #1
EleriB

Default What rules would you give your sub?

So I recently had a bout with my mistress where I was very rebellious and bad and she was understanding and after a week or so of dealing with that, she asked me what sorts of rules I would like in place to keep me more obedient. I told her I wasn’t sure, and I would think on it.

So to all my doms out there (and subs too if you have some ideas) what sorts of rules, and I mean 24/7 rules would you give your subs to keep them more obedient and why?
Would it be something hard to do so they’d fail often and receive minor punishments often to remind them of their position, or would it be something more maintenance like, so they put more time and effort into making themselves better suited or prepared for their position? Or something I haven’t thought of? Let me know!

Likes/Limits (I am still exploring, so anything not on here just assume I haven’t tried it)

Likes: Nipple play, anal, light spanking, short term orgasm control, double penetration, strict rules, scheduled tasks, denial play

Limits: Feet, piss/shit, public nudity, pics/video, blood, permanent, sex life interfering with social/work life

My wishlist: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l...?ref_=wl_share
EleriB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 04:10 AM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleriB View Post
So I recently had a bout with my mistress where I was very rebellious and bad and she was understanding and after a week or so of dealing with that, she asked me what sorts of rules I would like in place to keep me more obedient. I told her I wasn’t sure, and I would think on it.

So to all my doms out there (and subs too if you have some ideas) what sorts of rules, and I mean 24/7 rules would you give your subs to keep them more obedient and why?
Would it be something hard to do so they’d fail often and receive minor punishments often to remind them of their position, or would it be something more maintenance like, so they put more time and effort into making themselves better suited or prepared for their position? Or something I haven’t thought of? Let me know!
1)I would expect you to be naked 24/7 at home .
2)I would also expect you to be clean shaved from the neck down totally smooth .
3) Your make up must be perfect at all times .
4)Your clit , bellybutton,and nipples pierced with pretty jewellery in them to bring them to the attention of anyone who sees you .
5)You must edge every hour at home but must not come without permission .
6)You must be naked outdoors for at least and hour each day and must edge at least once for 10 minutes while out there .
7)You must take a selfie each time to prove you have been naked outdoors .
8)You must take a naked selfie every morning , midday and evening to prove you are naked .
9)You are not allowed to wear underwear when going out .
10)You must wear only miniskirts and spaghetti strap tops that show your nipples through so people know your braless .
11)You must take up skirt pics while out to prove your knickerless .
12)When sat your legs must be at least a foot apart at all times .
13)If the wind blows your skirt or top up you cannot straighten it or adjust it in any way .
14)You must edge in a public place while out and take a video to prove it .
15)Last but not least .You must go into a clothes shop with fitting rooms and strip naked , leave the curtain open and take a selfie showing you naked and the curtain open .
I will add more as I think of them .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 07:13 AM   #3
Bobbafetish

Default My rules

Here is my blog that lists the rules my done has set for me so far. I hope this helps.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92063

Kik- jaxlafonte

My rules
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92063
Bobbafetish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 08:21 PM   #4
EleriB

1)I would expect you to be naked 24/7 at home .
2)I would also expect you to be clean shaved from the neck down totally smooth .

3) Your make up must be perfect at all times .
4)Your clit , bellybutton,and nipples pierced with pretty jewellery in them to bring them to the attention of anyone who sees you .
5)You must edge every hour at home but must not come without permission .
6)You must be naked outdoors for at least and hour each day and must edge at least once for 10 minutes while out there .
7)You must take a selfie each time to prove you have been naked outdoors .
8)You must take a naked selfie every morning , midday and evening to prove you are naked .
9)You are not allowed to wear underwear when going out .
10)You must wear only miniskirts and spaghetti strap tops that show your nipples through so people know your braless .
11)You must take up skirt pics while out to prove your knickerless .
12)When sat your legs must be at least a foot apart at all times .
13)If the wind blows your skirt or top up you cannot straighten it or adjust it in any way .

14)You must edge in a public place while out and take a video to prove it .
15)Last but not least .You must go into a clothes shop with fitting rooms and strip naked , leave the curtain open and take a selfie showing you naked and the curtain open .

These sounds really intriguing to me, and I will try to incorporate them into our setting in the future, or at least bring them up! I wish I could say I’m cool with edging every hour, but I have a life outside of touching myself unfortunately, and the outdoor stuff is too risky, I don’t need to have to explain to the police why someone saw me naked in public.

Likes/Limits (I am still exploring, so anything not on here just assume I haven’t tried it)

Likes: Nipple play, anal, light spanking, short term orgasm control, double penetration, strict rules, scheduled tasks, denial play

Limits: Feet, piss/shit, public nudity, pics/video, blood, permanent, sex life interfering with social/work life

My wishlist: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l...?ref_=wl_share
EleriB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 07:51 PM   #5
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

This is not a Truth. You are really asking for rule ideas so I moved this to the TORD section.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
mistress, punishment, rules, strict, sub female