Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-28-2020, 04:27 PM   #16
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

Since I think no one have specified a task that have to be the first one after you get the vibe I will do it:
!Warning!
Since you are new to vibes this task could be too hard, I'll add a light version below so if you think the first one is too much maybe you will find the second one doable.

The first time you are going to use your new vibe will be at night, be sure that is fully charged before start and I suggest to try the 9 modes it have, but not in your pussy, keep it in your hands to see how they are.
When is bedtime insert the vibe, make yourself ready to go bed, anything you usually do, then turn vibe on to a mode you think is nice, put the remote somewhere in your room far from bed and go sleep, you are not allowed to touch your pussy or do anything else except enjoy the feeling of the vibe while trying to sleep, probably unsuccessfully...but don't worry after 90/120 minutes it will run out of charge so you will be able to sleep.
You can cum as much as you want during this task but try to hold the first orgasm as much as you can to make it more intense.
Bonus point if you leave the vibe inserted till the morning.

Light version:
Do all as described above but keep the remote close to the bed and turn it off after 2 orgasms.
Bonus point to keep it till morning again.

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
Andrew 25:17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 08:59 AM   #17
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by imgameforit View Post
would you like to give me a schedule?
I would just need to know the app I'm playing with
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk