Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-11-2020, 10:45 AM   #661
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Obviously, I haven't kept up very well on updating here, but will try to change that. I will move my updates to Monday for the next couple of weeks, since Sir and I have been extending our teasing because I have Monday's off during the month of May.

I've completed Daily spankings on Monday, Tuesdays, Thursday's and Wednesdays for the last 2 weeks. On the Wednesdays I've attempted to complete my water torture punishments, but the longest I've made it so far is just over 30 minutes. Until I complete the full 90 minutes I'm not allowed to start completing these thread punishments again. And obviously I'm not allowed to cum or touch myself. I'm not even allowed to use anal vibes anymore.

I do get some stimulation though since I get teased on the weekends. Sir will use my Lovense toys every Saturday and sometimes we start on Friday night and roll that into Sunday as well. Normally that leaves me very horny and sore from all the over stimulation.

Before the last two weeks I have not been keeping up with the spanking schedule for the water torture punishment (which is for cumming during one of our remote tease sessions last year). I''m suppose to go on no touch for two days and give my ass 250 spanks every time I fail to deliver the 90 minutes of water torture.

I've re-established the spanking schedule now, with weekend teasing incorporated since Sir enjoys playing with my clit and pussy on the weekends.

Since I ignored the rules for so long, I've started doing weekly punishment threads until I finally complete my orgasm punishment. To keep me motivated. I completed the second one last week. It was a clit spanking punishment were I spanked my clit and pussy every night for 5 days. I had to complete all the spanks given on the thread each night. The punishment started with just under 700 spanks on Monday night and just under 2400 on Friday. Over 5500 spanks delivered to my clit and pussy over 5 days which were definitely sore after all of those. Frankly, I'm still a little sore and tender.

This week the punishment will be spanks to my ass, with the possibility of some chemical play with my ass plugged decided by a poll on the thread.

Thread is here if you want to add to the punishments.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 10:48 PM   #662
vulparion
getDare Sweetheart

20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up your ass, Rub Icy-Hot on your clit and 50 spanks to your clit with a wooden spoon.
also tickle your clit with the blush brush while you have the icy hot covered plug in your butt.

Ball Slaps 36000/86620
Niple Clamps 95/95 Minutes
weigthed Nipple Clamps 460/1275 Minutes
related punishment thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431366

please vote for my punishment session: https://chaster.app/sessions/kSl5VH5v7ajrhSaN

caged and not allowed to cum

I consent that all pictures and infos you receive from me may be permanently exposed if you send me an link.

Toys

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
vulparion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 04:35 AM   #663
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

* 50 spanks to my pussy with a narrow red leather paddle.
* Rub Tabasco on my clit.
* 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass

Tickling with the blush brush

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 06:27 AM   #664
abozarth

50 hits to your pussy with a flogger
50 spanks to your pussy with a ridding crop
50 spanks to your pussy with a narrow red leather paddle

20 MTF (pre operation)

Kik: Jonhutan

Dislikes (for punishments): month soaping, lines I really hate, time in my ball crusher, cum eating

limits: permanent damage, knives, feet, illegal, family, scat, face until we've talked, piss, diapers, findom,
abozarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 11:37 AM   #665
MrFrustration
Longtime User

* 50 spanks to my pussy with a riding crop

With all these extra punishment threads you are doing - are you managing to get through this list at all or is it just continuing to build?
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 01:00 PM   #666
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post

With all these extra punishment threads you are doing - are you managing to get through this list at all or is it just continuing to build?
It's continuing to grow. I'm not actually allowed to continue these until I manage to do 90 minutes of water torture (Aiming the shower head directly at my clit until I edge, then 30 seconds of rest before starting again.) Every time I fail, I go on 2 days of no touch and receive daily spankings. It's my punishment for accidentally cumming during a teasing session last year.

Until a couple of weeks ago, I hadn't been attempting very diligently. The additional punishments are to help motivate me to get moving.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 05-20-2020, 01:23 PM   #667
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
It's continuing to grow. I'm not actually allowed to continue these until I manage to do 90 minutes of water torture (Aiming the shower head directly at my clit until I edge, then 30 seconds of rest before starting again.) Every time I fail, I go on 2 days of no touch and receive daily spankings. It's my punishment for accidentally cumming during a teasing session last year.

Until a couple of weeks ago, I hadn't been attempting very diligently. The additional punishments are to help motivate me to get moving.
Which Reminds me I forgot to post an update.. again. Which means azorbath doesn't have to wait for someone else to post to add to this thread for 24 hour. I also have some additional spankings to do.

Not much to report. Last weeks extra punishment was spankings, the traditional kind. All and all just under 1300 delivered to my ass over Friday and Saturday. Then almost 4 days of almost non-stop teasing with the Lovense toys. I slept tied up with a toy in my pussy 3 nights in a row, with alarms set on the toys to keep me entertained throughout the night.

I failed my water torture attempt last week. Actually quite badly, I did less time than I had managed the previous two weeks. So a new punishment thread was opened for this week. This week we are mainly spanking my pussy, with some clit spanking thrown in. I'll be trying the water torture again tomorrow.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 05-20-2020, 03:12 PM   #668
poiuytr

Default hi

i'll give you 50 hits to your pussy with a flogger
then tobasco and 50 spanks to your pussy.

Just to finish, use the paintbrush
Likes: control the life of a sub, punishments(feet, nipple and clit are my favs, but little forfeits too), humiliation, pain(from little moans to tears if sub is not enough dutyful according to her limits), teaching italian, with some punishments if there's a mistake
Dislikes: whimful subs ;-)
Experiences:i've had only another slave from real, but it was a very deep experience.
poiuytr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 06:13 AM   #669
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Last weekend we extended my weekend teasing to Monday so, I didn't end up attempting water torture until Thursday. I was really tired that day and only ended up lasting about 15 minutes. So more punishment next week.

I finished this weeks extra punishment yesterday and ended up spanking my pussy and clit over 2500 times.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 05-25-2020, 06:01 AM   #670
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

* 50 spanks to my pussy with a narrow red leather paddle.
* 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass

Absolutely love:
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Old 05-25-2020, 06:21 AM   #671
nya
getDare Devil

50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon x 3
Then the paint brush.

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 06:33 AM   #672
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

* 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon.
* Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
* 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up ass

Paint brush

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 06-11-2020, 07:09 PM   #673
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Default Report

I took a little break last week. My company's fiscal year was closing and I was super busy. And Honestly it felt weird posting this stuff with everything going on.

Sir and I played on Saturday, but aside form that haven't done much of anything. I did resume my spankings yesterday and did my electro punishment. That really hurt quite a bit and really ended up leaving me sore. As things stand I likely won't attempt the water torture again until next week.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 06-24-2020, 01:39 PM   #674
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars
Sport Shuttlecock Clamp

Clamp your clit for ten minutes. Use the blush brush

F//straight//~90% domme//AMA

I prefer to dominate but I'll switch on occasion

Likes: edging, clit torture, multiple orgasms, ruined orgasms, challenges

Limits: public, blood, pee, scat, messy, insertions, pictures, name calling (more to be added)
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 04:36 PM   #675
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Default Weekly Report

Well, it's been a long while. I took a long break and am still working on my water torture punishment. I do have news. Sir and I have entered into a long term agreement. As part of this agreement, I am on no touch Mondays and Tuesdays. I have to attempt water torture on Wednesdays, but I am allowed to complete punishments on Thursdays and Fridays. Assuming that isn't superseded by any other orders from Sir.

Incidentally, I have agreed that the clit and pussy between my legs belong to Sir as part of our contract. I'm not allowed to refer to them as mine. If you catch me doing so please feel free to report me so that I can be properly punished.

I got a late start on Thursday and ended up with a long clit tickling session so I didn't do any punishments on Thursday.

I did however do a punishment on Friday after another long clit tickling session which left me with blue bean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockless74 View Post
Rub Tabasco on clit.
50 spanks to clit with a wooden spoon.
Clamp clit and tits for 10 minutes
Outside regular of spankings, I had not punished Sir's clit in a very long time. The Tabasco burned so much, it was agonizing. I let it sit for 5 minutes before starting the spanking so I could enjoy the burning sensation properly. After spanking Sir's clit, I clamped it and waited out the alarm. I then fingered Sir's clit for 15 minutes. I was not able to edge, so I had to deliver another 50 spanks to Sir's clit with the crop as a punishment.

That is it for last week, but I am hoping to get more punishments completed next week.

Punishments Remaining:

50 spanks to pussy 2450
50 spanks to clit with a wooden spoon. 11005
50 hits to pussy with a flogger 2450
50 spanks to pussy with a riding crop 2950
50 spanks to pussy with a narrow red leather paddle 5100
50 rubber band snaps to clit 50
Clamp clit and tits for 10 minutes 71
Rub toothpaste on clit 22
Rub Tiger Balm on clit 39
Rub Icy-Hot on clit 43
Rub Tabasco on clit. 92