Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-18-2019, 03:33 AM   #1
StrawberryCat

Heart Need to use the toilet? Let's see if you can make it!

This will be a fairly quick dare made up of a short series of tasks to make it harder for you to reach the toilet in time. Best taken if you need to use the toilet already, but will be harder depending on how badly you need to go!

Start the dare in a room that isn't a bathroom.

1st task:
Let's see how bad it is, huh? Make sure you're sitting on a flat surface, then relax your bladder and push like you're trying to pee and poo on the toilet for 5 seconds.

2nd task:
Let's get a bit risky! I want you to relax your bladder until you feel it starting to come out, and then try to stop it as quickly as you can.

3rd task:
Same sort of deal, but for 2# this time! Push until you fart. If you're unlucky and start pooping before you can fart, you have to keep pushing for 3 seconds when you feel it starting to come out.

4th task:
From now on, you have to relax and stop trying to hold it in, but it's not all bad; you can walk to the toilet now!
Get up and start walking to the bathroom. Every 3 steps you have to push hard for 2 seconds.

5th and final task:
You're almost there, and you even get to sit on the toilet now! Oh, but you can't take your pants off yet.
So sit down on the toilet with your pants and underwear still up and give me one big push to show me that you mean it. 15 seconds of trying your best to pee and poop!

Did you make it? If so, you can now use the toilet (or not, if you're so inclined!). If you didn't, you can contact me if you like and we'll figure out what to do about your potty issues <3

Let us know how you did in the thread!

Loves: Wet and poopy "accidents" in pants.

Likes: Diapers, hidden public, bathroom desperation, ageplay/abdl.

Dislikes: Pain, pics/vids (can be ok for providing proof), wedgies, body writing, pet-play.

Limits: Illegal, fully public, family/friends, non-consensual exhibitionism, genital play, scat, pee play.

PM Dares

Kik: StrawberryCatX
Ask this feral bab anything! AMA

Last edited by StrawberryCat; 12-18-2019 at 10:07 AM.
StrawberryCat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to StrawberryCat for this post:
Old 12-18-2019, 10:19 AM   #2
StrawberryCat

Uh oh. As usual, I just did a test run to see how the dare feels.

I made it all the way to 5, but pooped my panties on the toilet >:[

Dislikes: Pain, pics/vids (can be ok for providing proof), wedgies, body writing, pet-play.

Limits: Illegal, fully public, family/friends, non-consensual exhibitionism, genital play, scat, pee play.

PM Dares

Old 01-04-2020, 05:24 AM   #3
Qetesh

I had to try this... made it to 4 before wetting myself luckily no mess for me even after 5 but my underwear was soaked when it was done...
Qetesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 09:04 AM   #4
StrawberryCat

Just tried this one again. It went badly >:[
Peed a bit on 2, but my jeans only got a bit damp. Then I messed a tiny bit on 4 before making it to the toilet, and finally pooped my pants big time on 5. Oops.

I should put myself back into diapers lol.

PM Dares

Old 06-08-2020, 06:39 PM   #5
Princess Poopypants

So I just tried this. Poop starting coming out at 4 and peed at 5. This was a really fun dare

Likes: Omorashi/watersports, Messing, Crossdressing, Diapers, Ageplay, Light embarrassment, Light public.

Dislikes: Body smearing scat, family involvement, =Face posting pics, body smearing level of scat.

Currently interested in finding a master. New to the whole scene and would like to explore, baby steps (pardon the pun)

Am open to PM dares

Gender Fluid with a penis
Princess Poopypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 02:08 PM   #6
diaperrvb
Baby Member

I tried this one and failed pretty bad at number 2 I need a punishment now if anyone wants to help out.
diaperrvb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 02:59 PM   #7
aleix

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryCat View Post
This will be a fairly quick dare made up of a short series of tasks to make it harder for you to reach the toilet in time. Best taken if you need to use the toilet already, but will be harder depending on how badly you need to go!

Start the dare in a room that isn't a bathroom.

1st task:
Let's see how bad it is, huh? Make sure you're sitting on a flat surface, then relax your bladder and push like you're trying to pee and poo on the toilet for 5 seconds.

2nd task:
Let's get a bit risky! I want you to relax your bladder until you feel it starting to come out, and then try to stop it as quickly as you can.

3rd task:
Same sort of deal, but for 2# this time! Push until you fart. If you're unlucky and start pooping before you can fart, you have to keep pushing for 3 seconds when you feel it starting to come out.

4th task:
From now on, you have to relax and stop trying to hold it in, but it's not all bad; you can walk to the toilet now!
Get up and start walking to the bathroom. Every 3 steps you have to push hard for 2 seconds.

5th and final task:
You're almost there, and you even get to sit on the toilet now! Oh, but you can't take your pants off yet.
So sit down on the toilet with your pants and underwear still up and give me one big push to show me that you mean it. 15 seconds of trying your best to pee and poop!

Did you make it? If so, you can now use the toilet (or not, if you're so inclined!). If you didn't, you can contact me if you like and we'll figure out what to do about your potty issues <3

Let us know how you did in the thread!
I Will try this in thursday
aleix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 09:05 AM   #8
aleix

I do that, I pee in number 5 and poop in 4.
I need a punishment, I have leotards, tights and panties.
Limit: public, poop, and more than 1 hour
aleix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 11:49 AM   #9
Bc2000

failed on 4, will be trying this again soon though!

Loves: forced orgasms, Pee holding, wetting pants, fingering, CBT, anal, edging, teasing & denial, toilet control, golden showers, cum eating, rules

Limits: food, public, extreme pain, permanent, needles, family/friends, face pictures/videos, illegal
Bc2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 03:10 PM   #10
Mini

Post Done

Was bored so decided to give this ago. Made it all the way to 5 before completing pooping my pajamas. Took quite awhile to clean up, was fun trying to make it though, I will have to give it another go when I have a urge to pee to see if I can make it.

Like: messy, pegs, masturbation, ropes, hidden/semi public, ice, slight pain, anal (including enemas), under clothes, feeling full, urination.

Dislikes/Limits: poo/scat, drinking piss, electricity, public (full), others (family, friends ...), permanent, illegal, taking pictures (face).

Toys: Nipple Suckers, Nipple Clamps, A small battery powered magic wand, A wired bullet vibe, A bullet vibe, a small, medium and large buttplugs, anal beads, fleshlight, and a lovense Max 2.
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 01:47 PM   #11
EmmieA1118

Default Welp.

I kinda peed myself a bit on 4, then pooped myself on 5. If you have a messy dare to punish me with, I'll do the first couple I get.
No public or pictures.
EmmieA1118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 12:09 AM   #12
Al3x

I didn’t shit myself luckily but did pee on 5

Likes: bdsm, piss play (no drinking) forced orgasm, light pain, bladder control, anal and diapers.

Limits: public, illegal, extreme pain, very messy, social suicide, family (or anything including other people IRL or their possessions).

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94765

Love being forced to wet my diaper

Kik: James1245789
Btw my kik is glitched and won’t show me my new messages if anyone knows how to fix this let me know
Al3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 03:11 AM   #13
Justsome1
Account Banned

Lost both control on 3
If someone wants to punish, PM me.

Last edited by Justsome1; 02-13-2022 at 03:15 AM.
Justsome1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 11:43 AM   #14
Babyboo20

I lost at number 4 but super fun dare

Bumping thread

Also accepting punishments through DMs

Likes, Watersports, Diapers, wedgie, anal, Bondage, humiliation, impact play
Dislikes, hidden public, messy, pain,
Limits, scat, blood, illegal,full public, permanent marks/injury, showing my face. Pictures or videos

Rules
Every time I'm Pmed "wet hidden spot" I have to make a small pee spot on my underwear if I am unable to complete this I will ask for a punishment.

Last edited by Babyboo20; 02-28-2022 at 12:13 PM.
Babyboo20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 02:21 AM   #15
Hellrider7923

So, I gave this another go. I had to go quite desperately. At 3 my panties had a noticable wet spot. At 4 I peed some more and started to poop my panties. By the time I arrived by the toilet I had a small bulge in the back of my panties.
At 5 I completely filled my panties. When I was done, they were drenched in pee and had a big squishy bulge in the back.

Limits: Crossdressing(except panties), something too public, cum eating, anal, pain, scat eating
Hellrider7923 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
desperation, pee, pee pants, poop, poop in pants