Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-06-2020, 09:45 PM   #1
secksed69

Stop My 8 levels of hell for my pussy (18)

I’m probably going to regret this…

List #1: 1 = least painful, 8 = most painful.
1. Rubber-coated clamp on clit
2. Being stretched by a 2” plug
3. A very spiky metal pinwheel
4. Clothes pin on clit
5. Snapping clit with rubber band
6. Sharp straw brush in pussy
7. Binder clip on clit
8. Putting tacks in a condom and inserting them into my pussy or wearing them in my underwear

List #2: (1 = least painful, 8 = most painful)
1. Ice
2. Toothpaste
3. Vick’s vaporub
4. Vinegar
5. Pepper
6. Rubbing Alcohol
7. Salt
8. Tobasco

I made 2 lists of ways to torture my pussy of 8 methods on each list.

If you want to punish me, give one number from list #1 and one number from list #2 and I’ll do those things to my pussy and report back. Please also specify the amount of time/repetitions you want me to do each thing, and any other instructions. Please note that, for example, salt isn’t very painful at first but with more applications becomes more and more painful, same thing with drops of tabasco and snaps of the rubberband, etc.

I’ll let each person comment 2 dares an hour (1 dare = 2 actions, 1 from list #1 and 1 from list #2, so you could comment 4 numbers per hour).

Instruments: large-ish dildo, Tabasco sauce, sriracha sauce, tacks, toothpaste, strong mouthwash, stiff straw scrub brush, various strengths of chips and clamps, rubber band, butt plug, condoms, etc

Hard limits: Family, piss, scat, large amounts of blood, anything that could result in legal trouble (indecent exposure) or an infection or a hospital trip

18 years old, Transgender male, FTM, original plumbing still intact
secksed69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 10:00 PM   #2
xsamss
getDare Sweetheart

Lest start with 7 and 8

Denied until 11th of July
2/86 edges to do
Ruins before orgasm 1
Feel free to tease me for your fun

Likes/Dislikes/Limits & Rules

Pm/Kik dares

Kik: xsamss
xsamss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 10:04 PM   #3
lill
getDare Sweetheart

the 2 in pussy and 5 covering the plug

send me your dick pics, i cant get enough,im a cock whore.
kik: justmethistime12
im 6' 170lbs slim and semi fit

likes and limits
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82917

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=151102
i am a disgusting bitch on the male farm
lill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 11:14 PM   #4
GER66

Let's try some hi/low setting:
Put on the clamp (#1) and leave it on your clit for 5min, make sure your clit is still easily accessible while wearing the clamp. After 5min, we go with #8 (tabasco): while the clamp it still on, we start with 1 drop of tabasco and then another drop every 2min. Use the following ordered list for the drops:

left outer labia
right outer labia
clit
left inner labia
right inner labia
clit
clit
clit

You may stop at any time if it's getting too painful of course, the pain level here is a very individual thing.

Likes, dislikes & soft limits: who knows...? Let's see.
Hard limits: exposure, showing face, blood, scat, illegal

PM dare list and some tracking notes

Active threads/tasks:
None
GER66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to GER66 for this post:
Old 05-07-2020, 03:14 AM   #5
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Let's go for 6 covered in 8. At least 50 thrusts.
Old 05-07-2020, 03:29 AM   #6
kellyoftexas

Default Insert Ice -- Plug -- Melt -- Repeat

A simple #2 and #1, with a few extra instructions.

The following steps will be followed until a total of 24 ice cubes have been inserted into your pussy and have completely melted.

NOTE: Use the toilet first if necessary, as you cannot take a toilet break once you start and until you are done.

1.The first time, you may insert anywhere from 1 to 6 ice cubes into your pussy (depending on your tolerance).

2. Insert your 2 inch plug into your pussy. Leave it in to hold the ice cubes inside until the ice cubes you inserted have melted.

3. If absolutely necessary, you may give your pussy up to a 6 minute "warm-up recovery" period -- 1 minute for each ice cube inserted in Step 1.

4. Remove the plug and go back to the first step.

5. Once a total of 24 ice cubes have been inserted, plugged, and melted, you are done, except for sending a PM to me to tell me you are done, and a quick description written on this thread.

NOTE: You be the judge as to whether 24 ice cubes in total is too much, or just right, or if you want more. You know your pussy better than I do.

Love: exploration; three-hole sluts; slut training; toys; roleplay; exhibitionism/public; cum.

Like: bondage; impact/pain/sensation play; "fun-ishments"; clothing/orgasm control; some humiliation/degradation; some torture; some pee play.

Dislike: defiant brats; diapers.

Limit: no permanent harm/irreparable damage (physical, mental, emotional, financial, legal, career, relationships/friends/family/social, etc.) Add: blood; scat.
kellyoftexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 04:45 AM   #7
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by secksed69 View Post
I’m probably going to regret this…

List #1: 1 = least painful, 8 = most painful.
1. Rubber-coated clamp on clit
2. Being stretched by a 2” plug
3. A very spiky metal pinwheel
4. Clothes pin on clit
5. Snapping clit with rubber band
6. Sharp straw brush in pussy
7. Binder clip on clit
8. Putting tacks in a condom and inserting them into my pussy or wearing them in my underwear

List #2: (1 = least painful, 8 = most painful)
1. Ice
2. Toothpaste
3. Vick’s vaporub
4. Vinegar
5. Pepper
6. Rubbing Alcohol
7. Salt
8. Tobasco

I made 2 lists of ways to torture my pussy of 8 methods on each list.

If you want to punish me, give one number from list #1 and one number from list #2 and I’ll do those things to my pussy and report back. Please also specify the amount of time/repetitions you want me to do each thing, and any other instructions. Please note that, for example, salt isn’t very painful at first but with more applications becomes more and more painful, same thing with drops of tabasco and snaps of the rubberband, etc.

I’ll let each person comment 2 dares an hour (1 dare = 2 actions, 1 from list #1 and 1 from list #2, so you could comment 4 numbers per hour).

#3 with #8

You will do this for half an hour. Start with the pinwheel all over your pussy. When you manage to touch your clit, start the timer. After every minute, apply one more drop of tobasco sauce straight to your clit. Make sure that the spikewheel goes over and over it.

Report to this thread.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 02:10 PM   #8
secksed69

Quote:
Originally Posted by GER66 View Post
Let's try some hi/low setting:
Put on the clamp (#1) and leave it on your clit for 5min, make sure your clit is still easily accessible while wearing the clamp. After 5min, we go with #8 (tabasco): while the clamp it still on, we start with 1 drop of tabasco and then another drop every 2min. Use the following ordered list for the drops:

left outer labia
right outer labia
clit
left inner labia
right inner labia
clit
clit
clit

You may stop at any time if it's getting too painful of course, the pain level here is a very individual thing.
Hello,
I did a dare last night involving tobasco, black pepper, and salt, and I think that much tobasco is simply more than I could handle even as a pretty extreme masochist.
Would you be okay with me using drops of rubbing alcohol or salt and vinegar or something like that, which burns pretty badly but stops sooner, instead?

Instruments: large-ish dildo, Tabasco sauce, sriracha sauce, tacks, toothpaste, strong mouthwash, stiff straw scrub brush, various strengths of chips and clamps, rubber band, butt plug, condoms, etc

Hard limits: Family, piss, scat, large amounts of blood, anything that could result in legal trouble (indecent exposure) or an infection or a hospital trip

Old 05-07-2020, 02:13 PM   #9
secksed69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
#3 with #8

You will do this for half an hour. Start with the pinwheel all over your pussy. When you manage to touch your clit, start the timer. After every minute, apply one more drop of tobasco sauce straight to your clit. Make sure that the spikewheel goes over and over it.

Report to this thread.
Hello,
I did a dare involving tobasco last night and I just don’t think I’m up to tobasco today. I’d you’d like, I can instead press the wheel really hard into my skin and follow your dare and use salt and vinegar or rubbing alcohol (all of which burn) instead. Would that be okay? If you wanted to add another punishment to punish me for modifying it, please do.

Old 05-07-2020, 02:17 PM   #10
secksed69

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Let's go for 6 covered in 8. At least 50 thrusts.
Hello,
Putting tobasco internally is a limit because it’s so difficult to remove. If you wanted though, instead I could use Vick’s, or I’m addition to the 50 strokes, I could put salt or alcohol on externally. Let me know what you want me to do, abd if you want to punish me for not doing the original dare please feel free.

Old 05-07-2020, 02:32 PM   #11
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Hello,
Putting tobasco internally is a limit because it’s so difficult to remove. If you wanted though, instead I could use Vick’s, or I’m addition to the 50 strokes, I could put salt or alcohol on externally. Let me know what you want me to do, abd if you want to punish me for not doing the original dare please feel free.
Use vicks instead, and salt externally
Old 05-07-2020, 03:05 PM   #12
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

10 times 5 followed by 6 to cool you down a bit...

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 07:49 PM   #13
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Hello,
I did a dare involving tobasco last night and I just don’t think I’m up to tobasco today. I’d you’d like, I can instead press the wheel really hard into my skin and follow your dare and use salt and vinegar or rubbing alcohol (all of which burn) instead. Would that be okay? If you wanted to add another punishment to punish me for modifying it, please do.
You are not up to tobasco? What kind of excuse is that?

Start with rubbing alcohol on your holes, then your mouthwash. Then, brush it off with your straw scrub brush for 2 minutes, then do it.

I want to repeat this procedure when beginning the whole thing, when switching from pussy to ass, and when done.

Replace the tobasco sauce with all 3 things that you mentioned, in generous amounts. Blend them together in a flask before using, and then proceed. Note that since it is 3 liquids, you will need 3 drops to get the original density of each.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 11:16 PM   #14
GER66

Quote:
Hello,
I did a dare last night involving tobasco, black pepper, and salt, and I think that much tobasco is simply more than I could handle even as a pretty extreme masochist.
Would you be okay with me using drops of rubbing alcohol or salt and vinegar or something like that, which burns pretty badly but stops sooner, instead?
Okay you might substitute the tabasco drops each with a small amount of vaporub. Or just save this dare for later, as you like.

Likes, dislikes & soft limits: who knows...? Let's see.
Hard limits: exposure, showing face, blood, scat, illegal

PM dare list and some tracking notes

Active threads/tasks:
None
GER66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abuse, clit torture, pain, pussy torture, torture