Old 05-07-2020, 04:01 PM   #1
theobsessionqueen

Default Nipple pain slut training

I've always been a nipple slut, but I want to try gradually increasing my pain tolerance in them. I love spanking them with a wooden spoon or plastic ruler over and over again until they are stung and burning. The pain is so good and it makes my pussy so wet. I also love clamping and then pulling and twisting them. My tools for this in order of tightness are wooden clothespins, plastic clothespins, chopsticks with rubber bands around then, and binder clips. I can almost cum from playing with my nipples and my ultimate goal is to cum from pain in my nipples without using a vibrator to push me over the edge.

Any tips for doing those things would be so helpful. I want to get started on my journey to become a nipple pain slut.

Likes: Pussy spanking, nipple play, clamps, anal, spanking, dirty talk, clit overstimulation.

Limits: Pussy insertions, edging/orgasm control, illegal, messy, dangerous, public, denial, needles, blood, piss, poop, diaper, toilet.

Toys: Vibrator, clothespins, wooden spoon, plastic and metal ruler, rubber spatula, two side probe, dildo, small and medium butt plug.
theobsessionqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 04:12 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

Start by twisting each of them 100 times as hard as you can.

Then, put the clothespins on them while you do 50 jumping jacks.

Provide a report when done.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple clamps, nipple torture, nipples, slut, spanking