Old 04-13-2020, 11:56 PM   #1
Imauke

Default Make me Desperate 19/F

I am looking for people to make be squirm. I'm looking for someone to help with my bathroom use control and be harsh at punishing me if I fail.

Control how much I drink, and how long I need to hold it.

You can either give me tasks to earn my right to pee, how I can do it, or tasks to make it harder.

Make me desperate enough to beg!

Thank you for controlling me master~

Has:
Medium butt plug, dildo, vibrating clit pump, ball gage, rope, vibrators, two wands, chastity belt, paddle, two small remote control vibrators, enema syringe, fast acting laxatives, dippers, collar, and household items.

Orgasm control, nipple pain, bathroom control, anal, pain, bondage, piss, desperation, petplay, ageplay, iceplay.

Limits:
Family, public, permanent, photos (might think of more)
Imauke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 09:23 AM   #2
ro17uh

Drink 2 L of water as fast as you can. Then wait for at least three hours. At this point you should have a really painfully full bladder. Take the largest (diameter) toy you have and put it in your butt. Then use the vibrator on your clit to cum. You must not pee during all this! Once you‘re done, with your butt still filled, lay down in the bathtub on your back, lift your legs up high and pee yourself. Then push out the toy in your ass like you would on the toilet.

If you pee before I specified, you‘ll need to pee in a glass, gape your ass for 30 minutes (big fast thrusts with a dildo), then pour the pee down your widened butthole. Keep it in fpr 30 minutes before you expel it.

Write a report here once you‘re done.

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Dislikes: Unlubed/painful anal, pain, cold/ice, enemas
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
ro17uh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ro17uh for this post:
Old 04-14-2020, 12:01 PM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Drink 12 oz.. every hour for 4 hours. No peeing

Then set a wand on your clit and a wand on a nipple.

Try to make it 20 minutes. No peeing, no orgasm, no mercy.

If you fail. You must repeat the dare along with a punishment.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 07:40 PM   #4
Imauke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro17uh View Post
Drink 2 L of water as fast as you can. Then wait for at least three hours. At this point you should have a really painfully full bladder. Take the largest (diameter) toy you have and put it in your butt. Then use the vibrator on your clit to cum. You must not pee during all this! Once you‘re done, with your butt still filled, lay down in the bathtub on your back, lift your legs up high and pee yourself. Then push out the toy in your ass like you would on the toilet.

If you pee before I specified, you‘ll need to pee in a glass, gape your ass for 30 minutes (big fast thrusts with a dildo), then pour the pee down your widened butthole. Keep it in fpr 30 minutes before you expel it.

Write a report here once you‘re done.
I just finished this dare but sadly I was able to completely make it.

I drank to 2 liters but the main problem was that my stomach felt extremely full, but I still managed. After the first liter I was already feeling the urge some but not terrible until I finished the second.

I felt like I was checking the clock every minute with the pressure in my bladder hurting so much and it turning me on so much.

After 2 hours passed I couldn't take it anymore and peed into a cup but stopped before it could over flow. Then immediately started pounding my ass wide. By the end of the 30 minute the dildo wasn't sticking inside of me at all. I then laid in the tub and put my legs above my head and poured in the piss that showed how I'm a failure. I did have so trouble pouring it in so some of it rolled down my back and got into my hair, but I still stayed with my legs above my head so none of the piss that did make it in would get out. It was a weird feeling because by then it was like a cold liquid inside me.

After 30 minutes I got up and let the liquid run out of my ass and it was warm again by then. I wasn't sure if you wanted me to continue with the dare despite my failure but I did. I put the biggest toy I had into my ass which was the butt plug. Then put the vibrator directly to my clit. My master said I couldn't cum so instead he made me edge twice which made me depressed for more than just to piss.

My master also said that instead of just wetting myself he wanted me to aim for my breast and face. Which I managed to get it all over my face, hair, and breasts. Then pushed out the plug with just my anal muscle. It was an exciting and made me feel like I was put in my place. As a dirty slut!

Then immediately responded while still sitting in my own pee because responding with my experience is more important than getting clean.

Thank you so much for this fun dare to help me see where my place really is!

Has:
Medium butt plug, dildo, vibrating clit pump, ball gage, rope, vibrators, two wands, chastity belt, paddle, two small remote control vibrators, enema syringe, fast acting laxatives, dippers, collar, and household items.

Orgasm control, nipple pain, bathroom control, anal, pain, bondage, piss, desperation, petplay, ageplay, iceplay.

Limits:
Family, public, permanent, photos (might think of more)
Imauke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 10:27 PM   #5
ro17uh

Very nicely done, slut.

Next I would like you to save 1.5 L of piss, pour it down your butt using the same method (gaping it up before, nice and open), and then put in the plug. Stay like that for at least an hour, more if you can take it. You will be allowed to cum uf after the time is up, you again lie in the bathtub and push out the plug, pissing yourself in the face from the butt. Grab it and hold the plug in your mouth as soon as it falls out.

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Dislikes: Unlubed/painful anal, pain, cold/ice, enemas
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
ro17uh is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bathroom control, bathroom denial, pee control, pee desperation, pee holding