Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-16-2019, 05:23 PM   #1
ShowPony

Red face Reporting on my denial & bondage predicament (edging, ponyplay, chaturbate etc)

At first it was just for a couple days but now my boyfriends decided that I’m only allwed to cum on camera in front of an audience...

My Boyfriend/Master has decided that from now on I have to perform on Chaturabate every weekend if I want to earn the chance to cum, that is after he’s edged me to the point of desperation.

After being denied all week he's betting that I'm going to put on a pretty good show for all of you, and I better if I want the chance to cum...

Going from cumming everyday to hardly at all leaves me so desperate. On top of all that I'm stuck wearing a giant vibrating bluetooth controlled plug and everyone in the Chaturbate chat room watching can activate it and can choose the settings etc to use it to further torment and tease me while he edges me.

Here’s my report from last weeks show. We’ll be on again tomorrow night around 8pm east coast time, message me if you want a link (18+). Really hope I get to cum this time...

Chaturbate Show Report

My boyfriend started out just lightly tapping his finger on the top of my cock to make sure I was good and hard while we waited for viewers to join the chat room. I was hard almost instantly after being denied all week, he then proceeded to lightly grip and stroke my cock making me whimper while making me pose for everyone who was watching, on all fours, begging pose on my knees with my elbows bent and hands up by my chest etc as he edged me.

After only the first 10 minutes I was ready to burst, but there was little I could do about it while trapped in all the ponyplay gear. My boyfriend surprised me by finally firmly gripping my cock and giving it hard fast strokes... only to promptly drop it making me cry out. I desperately needed to cum and I reached down and started fumbling about with my huge boner but couldn’t grip it at all with my hands tightly trapped in those big padded leather “hoofs”, leaving me to only feebly bat it around which was super frustrating. My boyfriend then pushed my hands away and took over again tormenting me with light teasing strokes followed by quick tight fast ones only to let go again, leaving me begging. I pleaded with him how bad “I needed to cum!” but with the rubber “ bit” gag In my mouth all my pleas came out as mumbles. Horsie boys aren’t supposed to talk, and I definitely looked the part. With an elaborate leather bridle strapped around my head, its straps covering my face and chin, holding the rubber bit tightly in my mouth making me drool on myself and keeping me from talking coherently, leather blinders on either side obstructing my vision, and some big cute pointy horse ears on top of my head as well, hands trapped in those thick padded leather hoofs. It was so embarrassing having everyone in the livestream see me like that, but more gear was about to cum.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=14842

My boyfriend ordered me down on all fours and turned me around so my ass was facing the camera and grabbed the huge vibrating plug he bought for me and started smacking my ass with it teasingly before starting to insert it. He toyed with me for quite a while, poking and prodding me with it, pulling the tip of it in and out, while he bent my cock back between my legs and lightly ran his finger along the underside of it making me involuntarily clench around the plug as he kept pulling it in and out. Finally it popped all the way in making me yelp, he wasted no time activating it giving everyone watching a demonstration. Its a Bluetooth plug and he’s set it up so that people in the chatroom watching can choose to activate & control it to tease and further torment me while he edges me. The vibrations drove me nuts and I couldn’t help but again reach down and futilely try to get myself off, fumbling around with my big clunky “hoofs” while the huge rubber plug hammered away at my prostate.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=14837

This went on for a while, I was beyond desperate at this point. My boyfriend continued to edge me relentlessly asking the chat room if they thought I should cum yet? He even lubed up his hand up and gripped my cock extra tight letting me thrust in and out of it. I thought this might be it, I was super close!... then he loosened his grip and grabbed me by the balls and with his other hand slid a tight steel ring all the way down to the base of my cock, turns out that was what he was lubing me up for, and gave my cock a few light strokes before leaving it again. I cried out and thrust my hips humping nothing but air, making my huge throbbing cock slap against my abs in desperation. With the cock ring on it it was painfully hard now. My boyfriend told the chatroom that “I hadn’t earned it yet”. At this point I couldn’t help but keep mumbling out through the gag “ I need to cum!” Making my boyfriend smile teasingly at me while he continued to lightly edge me and show me off to all the viewers. It was pretty humiliating having everyone see me so needy & desperate.

Eventually he ordered me to lie down on my back and said this was it. I was ready to burst and needed to cum so bad! He started to stroke me hard and fast, I was so pent up but not quite there yet! He was being erratic, speeding up and slowing down tight, loose, really teasing me and making me squirm for everyone watching. I was getting close but he just kept toying with me. Then someone watching tipped making the huge vibrating plug trapped in me spring to life for twenty seconds just as my boyfriends hand started to slow down, he was still stroking me but just a little bit looser and slower now with the vibrations pushing me over the edge as I erupted spraying a huge load all over my abs and chest leaving me with only a semi ruined orgasm after being denied all week.

And now I’m not allowed to cum until next weekend again unless I can convince my boyfriend to do another session sooner, I’m super pent up, all hard right now just from having to type this.

Feel free to leave comments ideas etc below and tease me about my predicament if you want, reading them will make me even more horny and remind me about how theres nothing I can do about it and how Im not allowed to cum without being on camera.

I’ll be on again tomorrow night around 8pm east coast time, hopefully earning the chance to cum, message me if you want a link to the show (18+ Only)

Likes: Edging, Bondage, Orgasm Control, Underwear, Humiliation, Cam, Predicaments, Teasing

Punishments: Chastity, Cartoon Briefs, Diapers

Last edited by ShowPony; 05-16-2019 at 05:30 PM.
ShowPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 01:22 PM   #2
ShowPony

Default Update: Masters orders. Please reply or tease me below

Well, it’s almost been a year, and I’m still denied as ever, only allowed to cum once or twice a week on live camera and still in very humiliating circumstances (as a “show pony” stuck performing, all helpless and with everyone watching and teasing) even right now I’m all hard and desperate to cum. My master even got me a chastity cage but my Horsie Boy Cock was too big for it.

Would really appreciate it if you would be nice enough to vote in this poll, it won’t effect the shows at all, just maybe (HOPEFULLY) give me some relief in the middle of the week. Please?

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=378936

The next show will be this Saturday where I’ll be performing hoping to earn my weekly orgasm, and my handler says he’s got a “surprise” for me and that “I’m gonna look even more like a Horsie Boy”??? Not sure what to expect...
Message me if you want an invite (18+ only)

This Horsie Boy really needs to CUM tho...

Likes: Edging, Bondage, Orgasm Control, Underwear, Humiliation, Cam, Predicaments, Teasing

Punishments: Chastity, Cartoon Briefs, Diapers

Last edited by ShowPony; 01-30-2020 at 01:25 PM.
ShowPony is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, chaturbate, edging, humiliation, vibrator