Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-25-2020, 09:39 PM   #1
secksed69

Default Torture my clit and pussy, find my pain limit (18 y/o)

I'm going to make a list of everything I can think of that I own that could be used for torturing my clit and pussy.

I dare you to make a dare for me that makes me regret posting

MATERIALS I HAVE:
- Salt
- Ground pepper
- Tobasco sauce (I don't have any fatty/dairy products to stop the burn, so keep that in mind)
- Binder clips
- Very strong (and kinda sharp) metal chip clips
- Mini plastic clothespins
- A straw scrub brush (stiff sharp bristles)
- Toothpaste
- Strong mouthwash
- Lots of tacks
- A sewing needle
- Thread
- Medical needles (1 large size and 1 small size)
- A rubberband
- A largeish dildo
- Forks
- Dull butter knives
- Rubbing alcohol swabs
- Very hot water
- Metal straws (heavy and hollow, the size of drinking straws)
- Peppermint oil
- AA batteries (could shock wet skin)
- Condoms (large and regular)
- No ice cubes, but do have a freezer (could fill up condom with water and freeze it, etc)

Get creative, I will post a follow up to everyone that posts a dare, and provided it isn't super dangerous I will attempt every dare. Alternatively, if you wanted to refer me to another dare or dice game previously written and dare me to do that, that works too.

Bonus points if you can make me cry I have a high pain tolerance, have fun.

Instruments: large-ish dildo, Tabasco sauce, sriracha sauce, tacks, toothpaste, strong mouthwash, stiff straw scrub brush, various strengths of chips and clamps, rubber band, butt plug, condoms, etc

Hard limits: Family, piss, scat, large amounts of blood, anything that could result in legal trouble (indecent exposure) or an infection or a hospital trip

18 years old, Transgender male, FTM, original plumbing still intact
secksed69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 10:39 AM   #2
anthem

You've got a really creative list up there! Let's see.

This is one of my favorite clit pain dares. Since you've got a high tolerance, do three rounds of the ten levels. You can use whatever clips/clamps you choose.

Before the first round, apply toothpaste.
Before the second, reapply toothpaste, edge, and then spend 60 seconds using the scrub brush at full force.
Before the third, reapply toothpaste, edge, 60 seconds of full-force scrubbing. Then, administer 30 hard spanks to your clit with a wooden spoon or similar and repeat: toothpaste, edge, scrub.

After the third round of the dare, apply a small amount of tabasco sauce and orgasm.

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 11:08 AM   #3
Izon
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Izon

Take the rubber band and pull noose around your clit to make it swell and stand out. Use the straw brush to rub at the tip of your clit 25 times. Once this is complete apply alcohol and let it dry. Once dry, apply the pepper mint oil and use the metal straw to cane your clit 30 times.
Izon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 01:44 PM   #4
secksed69

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthem View Post

This is one of my favorite clit pain dares. Since you've got a high tolerance, do three rounds of the ten levels. You can use whatever clips/clamps you choose.

Before the second, reapply toothpaste, edge, and then spend 60 seconds using the scrub brush at full force.
Before the third, reapply toothpaste, edge, 60 seconds of full-force scrubbing. Then, administer 30 hard spanks to your clit with a wooden spoon or similar and repeat: toothpaste, edge, scrub.

After the third round of the dare, apply a small amount of tabasco sauce and orgasm.
I will do your dare tonight if I get the time. (If you want to punish me more for not being able to do it right away, let me know.) I will write a detailed report and let you know how badly it hurt and if it made me cry. Thank you for punishing me

Instruments: large-ish dildo, Tabasco sauce, sriracha sauce, tacks, toothpaste, strong mouthwash, stiff straw scrub brush, various strengths of chips and clamps, rubber band, butt plug, condoms, etc

Hard limits: Family, piss, scat, large amounts of blood, anything that could result in legal trouble (indecent exposure) or an infection or a hospital trip

Old 01-26-2020, 01:45 PM   #5
secksed69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izon View Post
Take the rubber band and pull noose around your clit to make it swell and stand out. Use the straw brush to rub at the tip of your clit 25 times. Once this is complete apply alcohol and let it dry. Once dry, apply the pepper mint oil and use the metal straw to cane your clit 30 times.
I will do this tonight or as soon as I have time! If you want to punish me more for not doing it right away, let me know. I will provide a detailed report.

Old 01-27-2020, 08:48 AM   #6
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

take a bath... But not a pleasant one! Make sure the water is painfully hot, 43-44°C, and you may use only dish soap. You're to scrub your entire body, including clit, pussy, and asshole, with your straw scrub brush till every part of you is stinging & sudsy, then soak in the hot water for at least 15 minutes. Only then can you stand up, drain the tub, and then rinse off.
Bonus points, if you fit, do this in your kitchen sink!

I expect a full report.

DO you accept?

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 09:24 AM   #7
secksed69

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
take a bath... But not a pleasant one! Make sure the water is painfully hot, 43-44°C, and you may use only dish soap. You're to scrub your entire body, including clit, pussy, and asshole, with your straw scrub brush till every part of you is stinging & sudsy, then soak in the hot water for at least 15 minutes. Only then can you stand up, drain the tub, and then rinse off.
Bonus points, if you fit, do this in your kitchen sink!

I expect a full report.

DO you accept?
Unfortunately I don’t have a bathtub is there an alternative way you’d like me to do this? I can take a hot shower for limited amounts of time.

Also, I read the spoiler in your signature... want to add another dare, per what it said?

Old 01-27-2020, 09:29 AM   #8
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by secksed69 View Post
Unfortunately I don’t have a bathtub is there an alternative way you’d like me to do this? I can take a hot shower for limited amounts of time.

Also, I read the spoiler in your signature... want to add another dare, per what it said?
Am I to assume you also don't have a kitchen sink?

My PM Dares

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
Old 01-27-2020, 10:54 AM   #9
secksed69

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
Am I to assume you also don't have a kitchen sink?
Yes, unfortunately, I don’t have a sink.

Old 01-27-2020, 11:00 AM   #10
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Truly unfortunate...
Alright, take a steaming, painfully hot shower, scrub your entire body with your straw scrub brush, and use only dish soap. Once your entire body is scrubbed raw and covered in foam (don't neglect pussy, clit, or asshole) you must stand with your hands on your head for 12 minutes, soaking in the foam. Once your 12 minutes are up, rinse your body with freezing cold water, and then insert the opening of your toothpaste tube into your ass and give it a good squeeze, you must now masturbate to 4 orgasms before rinsing out your poor anus

Enjoy

My PM Dares

Spoiler:
Old 01-28-2020, 04:17 PM   #11
secksed69

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthem View Post

Thank you so much for this dare! It was a good (and by good, I mean awful) one.
The first time I applied toothpaste, there was a good 30 seconds where I was naive enough I thought it wasn’t gonna be that bad. I was wrong. The cold tingle quickly grew to a burn.
Doing the 10 steps: level 1-6 were a breeze. It was once I started applying the clamp to my clit that it hurt like hell. I used mini plastic clothespins (which pinch pretty hard) for everything but the last 2 steps: I have these heavy metal chip clips that I used instead of the light plastic ones to attach to the clothespin clamped on my clit. Wow, that hurt bad, way worse than the toothpaste. I thought the added weight wouldn’t make it much worse than just a clamp on my clit already was, but boy was I wrong. It hurt badly, and I loved it.
The parts where I had to edge, apply toothpaste, and then scrub hurt and were fun. Edging made my poor little clit extra sensitive. I held myself accountable and set a 1 minute timer for each scrub session and actually scrubbed as hard as I could handle. That, combined with the sting of the toothpaste, inflicted a lot of pain on my poor little clit. By the end of it, my clit was BRIGHT red, clearly very irritated and in a lot of pain. It started bleeding just 1 tiny little drop of blood in the last round, that’s how bad it hurt!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit abuse, clit torture, ftm, pussy abuse, pussy torture