Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-27-2020, 11:23 AM   #1
Jamie_Jay

Red face Help my master in humiliating me publicly

Hey everyone!

My master asked me to post here to both share my experience and ask people for ideas, tasks and dares.

I am 22M and my master is 24. I really am into humiliation and have a massive foot fetish. I find it thrilling to be serving my master in public without people knowing it. So my master makes sure i am humiliated in every possible way whenever we meet.

He is looking for new ideas and inspiration as to what he can do to me when we're out in public/hidden public.

Here's some things we've done so far.

First of all i've got a few rules to follow whenever we meet: I can't wear underwear, i have to wear sweatpants, i can't wear socks, i have to wear a full zip sweater with nothing underneath and leave it half open.

We recently went out for a walk in the park during the day. It wasn't very crowded but there certainly people there who can see us. He made me walk a step behind him with my hands behind my back or above my head. He forced me to kneel in front of him with people only a few feet away. He forbid me from hiding my boner which was penting up in my pants. He kept kicking my cock and balls and slapping me in the face randomly.
He also made me walk barefoot for a while.

In his car, he forced me to remove my shoes and sweater and he made me sniff his shoes and feet. He tortured my dick even more until i was screaming in pain. And eventually he made me cum in my pants.

That was super intense.

We are looking for new things to do. We can go to coffee shops, restaurants, shopping malls, parks, hidden places, or just park the car somewhere hidden.

He said that next time we will meet at night so that there wouldn't be people around, meaning that the tasks can be far more humiliating and he can expose me even more (he threatened to make me strip and walk naked if i misbehave)

So we're waiting for you input people! Give me some tasks to do and if mt master likes them, i'll do them and report back here!

I'm willing to anything that doesn't involve blood, scat or permanent marks and that doesn't put me in danger!

Bring it on!
Jamie_Jay is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
barefoot, feet, humiliation, public, slave