Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-10-2020, 05:00 AM   #46
sheilamartyn

During recess time, masturbate through a pair of panties. At the end of recess, take them off and try and slip them into a boys school bag.

Email: [email protected]
Likes: bondage, crossdressing, petplay, plastic bags/bin liners, saran wrap/cling film, mild breath play, duct tape.
Dislike: mild pain, edging, masturbation control, anal
Limits: Public, bladder control, family, illegal, messy, CBT, financial, showing face, suffocation
Toys: various sex toys
Clothes and toys
sheilamartyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 08:04 AM   #47
Bleater
getDare Sweetheart

You need a cuple of padlocks, a chain, and a bag you can close with one of the padlocks.

Go to a park, open the padlocks and hide the keis where you want, then walk for at least 30 min, then find a hiding spot, then strip, you must be at least topless and barefoot, whit a full nude torso and no shoes or socks or any kind of footgear; if you want you can even strip naked or just in pants.
Then put all your clothes in the bag and lock the bag with one of the padlocks, then chain the bag so a tree or a bench or a pole, so no one can steal it.

Now you have to go back where you hide the keys, barefoot and as naked ad you are, pick up the keys and be back where the pack is to get dressed again.

You can choose the path, how risky and busy is.

Enjoy and report

I'm interested in a backmail game, obviously I blackmail you.
Only female, send me PM if you want info
Bleater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 10:51 AM   #48
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Since you didn't seem to do my dare the first time, I'll repost it...
Next time you go to the gym, before you start working out rub a dime sized blob of icy-hot/toothpaste into your clit, another blob onto your asshole, and one blob on each nipple. Then you really "feel the burn" haha
Full report, please

Once you get done, you'll probably want to cool off... Does your school have butter available in the cafeteria?
If so, take 2-3 individual packs into the bathroom with you, peel them, and stick them up your ass! They'll melt inside you, hope you don't leak

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
18/f, naked, public, school, teen