Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-17-2019, 06:18 PM   #1
serazene

Nuclear 30m looking for bathroom rules this week

Home alone through Friday and eager for structure.

Rules I already have:
  • No pooping allowed at work; have to hold it til I get home
  • (Throwaway2018) Whenever I use the bathroom, I have to drop my pants completely
  • (Throwaway2018) When I pee in a stall, I have to pee through my underwear
  • (Throwaway2018) If I wet my diaper at a urinal - dropping my pants - I can change right away. At a stall, I have to wait to change until I get home
  • (MasterTony) Must have four glasses of water in the morning and not use the bathroom 'til after lunch

Holding is a major kink of mine, as are forced accidents. Love watersports and am fine with light scat (no eating), so the less that ends up in the toilet the better

Currently out of diapers, but I should have more by around Wednesday. Nothing that would out me at work (though I'm happy to take punishments at home if I can't hold it during the work day and am forced to use the bathroom).

Loves
Toilet control + forced "accidents" (diapers, pants, naked, doesn't matter), diapers, DDlb/MDlb dynamic, watersports, hypnosis, video games, challenges, chance (dice, etc)

Limits
Too public (forcing kink on strangers, getting "caught"), pictures, animals, blood, swallowing poop, licking toilet seat/bowl/etc, permanent, friends/family, illegal or unsafe

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies

Last edited by serazene; 11-18-2019 at 01:03 AM.
serazene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 06:40 PM   #2
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Feel free to modify things a bit if it's too public for ya.

Whenever you go, your pants come down alllll the way!

When you're out, if you use a stall, you have to pee through your underwear!

Will you use the urinal with your underwear showing, or take the privacy of a stall, but with wet drawers?

If you're out and diapered, it all goes in your diaper. If you drop your pants at the urinal to fill your diaper you can change right away, but if you use a stall no changing until you get home

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NoPantsKayla for this post:
Old 11-17-2019, 07:04 PM   #3
serazene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 View Post
Feel free to modify things a bit if it's too public for ya.

Whenever you go, your pants come down alllll the way!

When you're out, if you use a stall, you have to pee through your underwear!

Will you use the urinal with your underwear showing, or take the privacy of a stall, but with wet drawers?

If you're out and diapered, it all goes in your diaper. If you drop your pants at the urinal to fill your diaper you can change right away, but if you use a stall no changing until you get home
Love these, thank you! Will definitely be going out of my way at work to the less populated bathrooms so I can use urinals.

Or this may get me to rethink the "no diapers at work" policy I have. I enjoy the dilemma Definitely pushes my limits in a way that lets me still have an escape hatch.

Loves
Toilet control + forced "accidents" (diapers, pants, naked, doesn't matter), diapers, DDlb/MDlb dynamic, watersports, hypnosis, video games, challenges, chance (dice, etc)

Limits
Too public (forcing kink on strangers, getting "caught"), pictures, animals, blood, swallowing poop, licking toilet seat/bowl/etc, permanent, friends/family, illegal or unsafe

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies
Old 11-17-2019, 07:14 PM   #4
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by serazene View Post
Love these, thank you! Will definitely be going out of my way at work to the less populated bathrooms so I can use urinals.

Or this may get me to rethink the "no diapers at work" policy I have. I enjoy the dilemma Definitely pushes my limits in a way that lets me still have an escape hatch.
Thanks! Like those dilemma type dares. Saw one where you go to the mall diapered, carrying an extra diaper. Stay there until you wet your diaper, then you can either change at the mall, or wear the wet diaper home.

Another one I gave is for a guy on a trip with his girlfriend, he was dared to spend the whole trip in his girlfriend's panties. When it comes time for him to go back to his boy underwear, he can either get permission from people on gD to change in private (and the humiliation of whatever dares that entails), or change out of those panties in front of his girlfriend.

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 12:20 AM   #5
serazene

Excited to try these out tomorrow. About to start getting ready for bed, but I'll check the thread tomorrow before work to see if any additional dares or rules have come up

Loves

Limits

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies
Old 11-18-2019, 12:34 AM   #6
MasterTony

Quote:
Excited to try these out tomorrow. About to start getting ready for bed, but I'll check the thread tomorrow before work to see if any additional dares or rules have come up
Drink 4 cups of water first thing in the morning, and then two cups of water every hour at work.

Hydration is important y'all.

You also can't pee until after your lunch is over.
MasterTony is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterTony for this post:
Old 11-18-2019, 01:02 AM   #7
serazene

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTony View Post
Drink 4 cups of water first thing in the morning, and then two cups of water every hour at work.

Hydration is important y'all.

You also can't pee until after your lunch is over.
Thank you, I will do my best! Can definitely hydrate in the morning and hold til lunch (or try to, anyway! once I have my coffee it'll be a struggle every morning). Additional 2 cups per hour might be a little intense but I'll see what I can manage tomorrow. Not sure that much water over an 8 hour work day is sustainable for me xP

Loves

Limits

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies
Old 11-18-2019, 07:31 AM   #8
MasterTony

Quote:
Thank you, I will do my best! Can definitely hydrate in the morning and hold til lunch (or try to, anyway! once I have my coffee it'll be a struggle every morning). Additional 2 cups per hour might be a little intense but I'll see what I can manage tomorrow. Not sure that much water over an 8 hour work day is sustainable for me xP
Luckily the suggested amount of water needed per day is between 13 and 16 cups, so you will be up to 20 by the end of the work day.

I believe in you.
Old 11-18-2019, 08:01 PM   #9
serazene

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTony View Post
Luckily the suggested amount of water needed per day is between 13 and 16 cups, so you will be up to 20 by the end of the work day.

I believe in you.
Complete failure today, it's a bit too disruptive to my work schedule. I may try bringing in a large water bottle tomorrow that I can nurse at my desk instead of repeatedly getting up for more water.

However, even then I might have to throw in the towel on that one Throwaway2018's rule is a bit intense for more than one bathroom trip a day.

I had my four cups in the morning as instructed, followed by my coffee when I got into work. On Mondays my team has a morning meeting from 10:30-11:30, after which we usually get lunch together. I was potty dancing by the end of the meeting, and had another meeting immediately after lunch, but I managed to hold it til 1:30.

I found an empty bathroom and dropped my pants at a urinal. About halfway through the stream I heard the door open around the corner, so got them yanked back up. I ended up retreating to another bathroom across the building in order to finish. I'm not sure I'll be able to use a stall - peeing through my underwear is a bit too much unless it's the very, very end of the day and I'm wearing dark pants.

So I'm going to try to keep it to 0-1 bathroom visits at work unless the rule gets softened somehow xP

Just got settled at home and relieved myself after letting the dogs out. Had plenty of water to make up for lost time during the day. I will try to hold tonight (both ways) until someone gives me some at-home instruction, but if no one replies tonight I'll figure out something fun to do.

Loves

Limits

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies
Old 11-23-2019, 07:55 PM   #10
MasterTony

Quote:
Complete failure today, it's a bit too disruptive to my work schedule. I may try bringing in a large water bottle tomorrow that I can nurse at my desk instead of repeatedly getting up for more water.

However, even then I might have to throw in the towel on that one Throwaway2018's rule is a bit intense for more than one bathroom trip a day.

I had my four cups in the morning as instructed, followed by my coffee when I got into work. On Mondays my team has a morning meeting from 10:30-11:30, after which we usually get lunch together. I was potty dancing by the end of the meeting, and had another meeting immediately after lunch, but I managed to hold it til 1:30.

I found an empty bathroom and dropped my pants at a urinal. About halfway through the stream I heard the door open around the corner, so got them yanked back up. I ended up retreating to another bathroom across the building in order to finish. I'm not sure I'll be able to use a stall - peeing through my underwear is a bit too much unless it's the very, very end of the day and I'm wearing dark pants.

So I'm going to try to keep it to 0-1 bathroom visits at work unless the rule gets softened somehow xP

Just got settled at home and relieved myself after letting the dogs out. Had plenty of water to make up for lost time during the day. I will try to hold tonight (both ways) until someone gives me some at-home instruction, but if no one replies tonight I'll figure out something fun to do.
I think we are all interested in how well you did the past weekend.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pee, poop, scat, toilet control, watersports