Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 10-13-2019, 07:31 AM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Book Textbook Testicle Torture

Inspired by: TheShyOne - Looking for CBT dares

(Note: "1d6+1" means: "Roll a six-sided die and add 1 to the result."

Get 1d6+1 heavy books, preferably textbooks, and some duct tape. If you don't have any, get them from the library or a used book store.

Strip completely naked.

Roll 1d6 for position:
  • 1-2: Sit on a hard (wood, tile, linoleum, or concrete) floor. If you can't spread your legs wide enough to complete the dare like this, reroll and add 2 to the result.
  • 3-4: Kneel facing a coffee table hard chair whose surface is ball-high. If you can't find one that works, reroll and add 1 to the result.
  • 5-6: Stand facing a table or countertop whose surface is ball-high. If you must stand on your toes for this, so be it. I hope your calves and feet are in decent shape!
  • 7+: Stand facing the sharp, right-angle corner of a table or counter that is ball high. (This will concentrate the force just that little bit more).

Roll 1d6 for Bondage:
  • 1-3: Tape your penis to your stomach to get it out of the way. Make sure the strip of duct tape goes right across your frenulum. If you are not circumcised, pull your foreskin down before taping and wipe your glans off with a tissue to dry it first.
  • 4-5: Include your penis in the fun, a few dozen pages up from your balls when you get to that point. Just the tip, no tough, meaty shaft.
  • 6: Tape your penis to your stomach as above and tie your balls both away from your body and separated into their own little pouches.

Now open one textbook. Place it on the floor or counter, and slip your poor unprotected balls into the pages, about half way through the book.

Hold all the other textbooks from your first roll above the one your genitals are closed into.

Roll 2d6 for Height: (Bottom of the bottom book at this height)
  • 2-3: High as you possibly can.
  • 4: Belly-button level.
  • 5-6: Nipple-height.
  • 7: Eye-height.
  • 8-9: Top of the head.
  • 10: One at a time, from eye height, spine-down so they strike with all their force right over your balls.
  • 11-12: Use just one ball at a time, in the very corner of the first book, and do two drops, one for each nut, from above your head.

Drop the book(s). Try to make sure they drop flat (unless you rolled a 10 just above) so that the brunt of the impact happens on your balls.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:
Old 05-13-2022, 02:57 PM   #2
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

As soon as I get back to my house on Tuesday I'm definitely going to do this. Might even record for either kik or telegram.

M/23/Gay/USA

Likes: cbt,petplay, edging, humiliation, cum (eating), ball tying
Limits: permanent damage, poop, social suicide, schedule disruptions

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Ravenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 06:57 PM   #3
Subshank3

Wow this sounds tough!!

Likes: punishments, orgasm control, self bondage, mild cbt, chastity control, predicament bondage, and dares

Dislike: cum eating, hard cbt, humiliation, anal, exposure

Limits: pee/scat, and permanent damage, face pics.
Subshank3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 08:25 PM   #4
samsubmissive
Account Banned

Default Blackmail ballbust a cheating bf!!

Any girls want to make a group and blackmail my cheating bf into torturing his little nuts lmaoooo. Must be ok with posting his pics on RP and other forums and help recruit other girls to bust him in the group. 18+

Kik me: Mandy_Lynn4
samsubmissive is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ball busting, ballbusting, books, cbt