Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-21-2019, 07:02 AM   #31
Tormentmybody
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
If you can get to your Master (as in, it is not a long distance relationship), by all means fuck him instead!
He decided he'll fuck me with a bursting bladder, on a pee pad.

Loves: bladder control, pissing, edging, OD
Likes: spanking, moderate humiliation, hidden public, anal, stretching
Limits: scat, pee drinking, public, harsh pain, forced orgasms.

PM dares:
EDGE X - I will add X edges to the count (max. 10 each).
DRINK X - I will drink X glasses of liquid
HOLD X - I will hold pee for X hours
PLUG X - I will wear my buttplug for X hours
LEAK X - I will let out some drops of pee in my panties and keep them for X hours
Tormentmybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 07:13 AM   #32
lolielikelollipops

Get some adult diapers, very absorbing.
If you can't hold your pee, you just pee in your diapers, but... every time you pee, you must add something in the diaper: apple sauce would be the best, I'd say. You'll see which weird feeling it is, very awkward and shameful.
Second time, add something else, like banana slices, or something sticky like noodles.
The third time you pee, then you're allowed to edge, but only touching yourself through the diaper. So that you feel all that dirty mix rubbing against you, while you try to get some pleasure.
lolielikelollipops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 02:43 PM   #33
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormentmybody View Post
He decided he'll fuck me with a bursting bladder, on a pee pad.
Cool! Make sure to post a detailed report of that encounter here...

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 03:51 PM   #34
Anloso
Baby Member

This dare needs some preparation. For the first 3 hours or so, drink a tall glass (>1/3 L) of water or tea every 15 minutes. As soon as you feel the urge to pee, go to the toilet, edge once and let it all out. Train that body in thinking peeing is instant gratification. When you had 10 edges, or the 3 hours are done, whichever comes last, it’s time to go out.

Wear a pair of tight light-coloured pants and a shirt that can’t cover it. If you have something that exposes your belly, even better. If available, use a chain as a belt and lock it, so you can’t take off your pants in any way. Leave the key in your house. (Adjust this to the level of hidden public you are comfortable with, since public is one of your limits)

Now take the bus into town, you’re going to the supermarket. Make sure you pick one at least 15 minutes away. Take a cart and go down every aisle, picking 1 item from the bottom shelf, and one from the top every time, left and right. Don’t bend your knees picking something up, keep your legs straight (and that pressure on your bladder).

Now you probably have a cart full of stuff you don’t want, so be a good customer and return everything to their place in the same way you picked them up. Because it’s weird to buy nothing at all, buy a 1,5L bottle of water and check out.

Get back to the bus station and wait for your ride home. You are not allowed to board the bus without finishing your bottle of water. If you can make it home without leaking, congratulations.

(Feel free to make some adjustments that you are still comfortable with, it’s just a general idea)
Anloso is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, pee control, pee denial, pee desperation, pee holding