Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-20-2019, 03:28 PM   #31
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Wondering if there are any further progress reports on the most recent task - ?

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 03:36 PM   #32
Mindblower
getDare Succubus

I think he is occupied currently with a somewhat time consuming litlle dare :P

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4661908
Mindblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 03:59 PM   #33
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
Wondering if there are any further progress reports on the most recent task - ?
I have been very busy with pm tasks. Taking a few days too recover and woo finish this task right before I start back up my pms

Loves
Bastinado, Anal Ruination, Urethral torture, Ball Bashing and Cock Smashing.

Enjoys
Public play, Shower Control, Musky Socks/Jocks, Piss Play, Chemical Play

Dislikes
Non-painful tasks, pleasure, elaborate tasks

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Masomister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 06:55 PM   #34
Masomister
Distinguished Member

As you've had plenty of time to recover, lets try something new. You are not to look at the next spoiler until you have finished the previous set. You are also going to keep a running timer of any breaks you take. That includes breaks in hits or breaks between sets. I don't expect this to be a short task, so I'd be surprised if you make it through without any breaks. You will want to gather a wooden spoon, a heavy book, your rubber mallet, and the meat tenderizer.

Was not exactly sure what you meant by breaks in hits, so I used my best judgment. Cause technically 30bpm means there is 2 seconds between hits assuming hits take 0 seconds when rounded.

Warmup: 500 nice swift punches.

Round 1: 500 with the wooden spoon to only the right

Round 2: 50 book drops.

With out any specifications I assumed a yard would be a good dropping distance? Also used ruber bands to keep the book closed

Round 3: 500 with the wooden spoon to only the left

Round 4: 50 book drops.

I would have taken a small break here, but knowing I was tracking them I kept it to a minimum.

Took another after rounds 6, 8 & 10 to control the crying some before moving on

Round 5: 500 hits with the rubber mallet

Round 6: 10 minutes of VERY HARD hits with the rubber mallet at 30 bpm (300 total)

"VEEY HARD" is very subjective so I kept pace with the 30bpm but only counted the ones that really made me whine and legs tremble

Round 7: Repeat previous spoiler, this time using the handle of the mallet.

Round 8: 300 with the flat side of the meat tenderizer

Round 9: 300 as quickly as possible with the wooden spoon

Round 10: 500 with the rubber mallet

was sobbing after both rounds 8&10 took me few minutes to catch my breath and move on from them.

Final Round: Look at all the time you took as breaks throughout this task. For each second of break, you now owe 1 hit with the scary side of the meat tenderizer. You can take your time on these, and be safe!

Enjoy!

Welp I had wrongly assumed it would be based off minutes and not seconds. Had thought that 17:48 was not that bad considering how long of a task it was.

That's 1,068 hits with the point side . . . Fuck my nuts hit bloody XD

Thank you fit the horrific task <3 sorry it took so long to upload, ill be back on my pms Monday (@mindblower)

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Old 05-26-2019, 06:15 AM   #35
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Default I like dice.

Because your ass is already well stretched, we're going to combine a nice ass fucking with some ball torture.

You will need: Lube, icy hot, hot sauce, a sliver of a very hot pepper, a way to tie your balls, the meat tenderizer and your rubber mallet.

Tie your balls, then do 500 warm up hits with the rubber mallet.

Roll a d10 for lube:
1:
Spoiler:
Regular Lube

2:
Spoiler:
Regular Lube

3:
Spoiler:
Regular Lube

4:
Spoiler:
Regular lube, but prep your balls with 50 hits from the pokey side of the meat tenderizer.

5:
Spoiler:
Regular lube, but use half of what you would like.

6:
Spoiler:
Body fluids only. You can use spit, precum, or piss as lube.

7:
Spoiler:
You may use hot sauce as lube

8:
Spoiler:
You may use icyhot as lube. If necessary, you may dilute it with your piss.

9:
Spoiler:
Take a piece of pepper and rub it directly on your asshole for 2 minutes, then spend 1 minute rubbing it on the tip of the plug. Reroll for lube, but use half as much as you would want.

10:
Spoiler:
Shave a sliver of pepper and insert it into your urethra.
Reroll for lube.

Once you have lubed up, secure the Tucker to the chair and sit down. Position your balls so they are against the hard surface of the chair and ready for agony.

Then, roll 1d10. Multiply that number by 100. You will hit your balls that many times with the rubber mallet, then that many times with the flat side of the meat tenderizer. Every 100 hits, stand all the way up and sit all the way back down.

After that set of hits is done, remove the Tucker and replace it with the Cole. Reroll for lube.

Roll 2d6. Multiply that number by 100. You will hit your balls that many times with the rubber mallet, then that many times with the flat side of the meat tenderizer. Every 100 hits, stand all the way up and sit all the way back down.

After that set of hits is done, remove the Cole and replace it with the Rex. Reroll for lube.

Roll 2d10. Multiply that number by 100. You will hit your balls that many times with the rubber mallet, then that many times with the flat side of the meat tenderizer. Every 100 hits, stand all the way up and sit all the way back down.

You may add more lube at any time, HOWEVER, you must first clean the plug and then reroll for new lube. When you are finished, continue sitting on the plug until you have posted a report.
Old 05-27-2019, 05:03 PM   #36
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Because your ass is already well stretched, we're going to combine a nice ass fucking with some ball torture.

You will need: Lube, icy hot, hot sauce, a sliver of a very hot pepper, a way to tie your balls, the meat tenderizer and your rubber mallet.

Tie your balls, then do 500 warm up hits with the rubber mallet.

Roll a d10 for lube:
1:Regular Lube
2:Regular Lube
3:Regular Lube
4:Regular lube, but prep your balls with 50 hits from the pokey side of the meat tenderizer.
5:Regular lube, but use half of what you would like.
6:Body fluids only. You can use spit, precum, or piss as lube.
7: You may use hot sauce as lube
8:You may use icyhot as lube. If necessary, you may dilute it with your piss.
9: Take a piece of pepper and rub it directly on your asshole for 2 minutes, then spend 1 minute rubbing it on the tip of the plug. Reroll for lube, but use half as much as you would want.
10: Shave a sliver of pepper and insert it into your urethra.
Reroll for lube.

Once you have lubed up, secure the Austin to the chair and sit down. Position your balls so they are against the hard surface of the chair and ready for agony.

The roll 2d4 and multiply that by 100. Hit your balls that many times with the flat side of the meat tenderizer and the rubber mallet. Every 50 hits, stand up and sit back down on it.

For the first toy she rolled a 8 for lube and a 6 for hits for me. Starting off with icy hot got my back side nice and tender as I smashed my nuts. My first time reading this dare I did not see that it was with each implement, but she quickly pointed that out to me before I got started. Luckily this one fits in pretty easily for me.

After that, remove austin and reroll for lube then insert tucker

Then, roll 1d10. Multiply that number by 100. You will hit your balls that many times with the rubber mallet, then that many times with the flat side of the meat tenderizer. Every 100 hits, stand all the way up and sit all the way back down.

For the second set she rolled a 9-10-7 for lube and another 6 for the hits. Since there was not actually sounding or crushing of the sliver that I had to insert into my cock, the burning sensation took a while to fully hit me. My ass was fully on fire though from the previous lube and now hot sauce. I was dripping in sweat already by the time I finished these, eyes were watering up too.

After that set of hits is done, remove the Tucker and replace it with the rex. Reroll for lube.

Roll 2d6. Multiply that number by 100. You will hit your balls that many times with the rubber mallet, then that many times with the flat side of the meat tenderizer. Every 100 hits, stand all the way up and sit all the way back down.

For this one I actually got to use normal lube but she wanted me to rub the hot sauce on my ball before I got started with the 11 she rolled for hits. My nuts were bruised up and I was crying pretty good by the end of all of them. Legs were already starting to tremble and shake when i would try to stand. I even had to switch off hands cause they were getting tired from all the hits.

After that set of hits is done, remove the rex and replace it with the cole. Reroll for lube.

Roll 2d10. Multiply that number by 100. You will hit your balls that many times with the rubber mallet, then that many times with the flat side of the meat tenderizer. Every 100 hits, stand all the way up and sit all the way back down.

On the last one she rolled a 9-4 and a 17 for th strikes, about half way through this my legs were to weak to pick myself up and down so I had to sit in place while I took my beatings. My nuts are still very swollen from all of the hits. It took me a good while to be able to move around normally again and to post my report. I started this dare roughly 9 hours ago and finished the hits after about 7

You may add more lube at any time, HOWEVER, you must first clean the plug and then reroll for new lube. When you are finished, continue sitting on the plug until you have posted a report.

With my report posted and having to relax I actually feel kinda comfortable with the toy in. Its been in 9 hours and it feels odd to be empty >.< Needless to say this task wore me out both mentally and physically. Hopefully my rump wont be the same for a bit and my nuts will recover in a few days time <33

Thank you!!

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
The following user says Thank You to Masomister for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ballbusting, balls, cbt, crying, extreme, pain