Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-24-2019, 04:23 PM   #1
1Naughty69

Band-Aid Spanking # please

I’ve been quite the procrastinator lately from work to home life and everything in between. I know I deserve a spanking I should never forget. Please help assign the amount and implement to be used on each location.

Locations:
1. Each Breasts (bound or un-bound)
2. Nipples
3. Pussy
4. Clit
5. Each ass cheek
6. Ass hole
7. Each inner thigh

Implements:
1. Spoon
2. Brush
3. Brush Brussels
4. Belt
5. Electrical cord

Major Offense
1. Drive for 2 month on expired tags (job is car dependent)
2. Grass is 2 feet tall in some areas
3. Staying up late to master-bate (no Master so no permission)
4. Paper work for work turned in late (some 1 week late)

Please help punish me to get me focused back on what I should be. I will be riding my “focus horse” (match like a wooden pony) for a minute before starting and a minute once all swats are given. If you so deem necessary feel free to assign additional 1-2 minutes throughout the spankings.

Thank you in advance for helping me grow further. (The total will be taken at 8:00 pm on 5/25/19, unless more procrastination allowing more time for spankings to be assigned)
medical forceps, office binder clips, clothes pins, wooden spoon, rubber cords, hangers, butt plug, Vicks, icy hot, house hold items, enama bag, Ben wa balls, ginger root, breast pump, make shift “wooden pony”, belt

Test results. http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4485296

Last edited by 1Naughty69; 05-25-2019 at 07:36 AM.
1Naughty69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 07:58 PM   #2
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

I’ll start by helping your nipples remind you to complete your tasks.

To start off, bind your breasts tightly. Apply binder clips to your nipples during your first minute on the focus horse.

Upon descending from the horse, remove the binder clip from your left nipple. Give your left boob 30 hits with the belt. Give your nipple 30 hard hits with the spoon, then replace the binder clip.

Ride the horse for one minute, then remove the binder clip from the right nipple. Give the right boob 30 hits with the belt, then 30 to the nipple with the spoon. Replace the binder clip before riding the horse for your final minute.
Old 05-24-2019, 09:20 PM   #3
1Naughty69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
I’ll start by helping your nipples remind you to complete your tasks.

To start off, bind your breasts tightly. Apply binder clips to your nipples during your first minute on the focus horse.
Thank you, I use 35 rubber bands on each tit to bind them to nice pink/purple globes that are sensitive and topped them off with medium size binder clips...(ouch) and then mounted he “pony” with feet in stirrups so all my weight was centered on the pony, setting timer for 1 minutes and some how I hit pause so my minute was an extra long minute increasing the discomfort

Upon descending from the horse, remove the binder clip from your left nipple. Give your left boob 30 hits with the belt. Give your nipple 30 hard hits with the spoon, then replace the binder clip.

Oooh the one clip off... pain of belt was mild (I struggle when striking myself with it) then the nipple and spoon took everything I hand to not scream or curse..... I was shaking as I had to reapply the binder clip because it always hurt more every time you reapply..

Ride the horse for one minute, then remove the binder clip from the right nipple. Give the right boob 30 hits with the belt, then 30 to the nipple with the spoon. Replace the binder clip before riding the horse for your final minute.

One nipple was hurting more fo this ride ... and ouch removing this binder clip was worse tooo.. same struggle with the belt though I was able to land a few harder strokes, and the nipple with spoon had me clenching my jaw to not scream or curse ... I almost backed out of putting binder clip back on but took a deep breath and re applied the clip (f... ouch) and remounted the pony with feet in the stirrups so uncomfortable and painful now..

Thank you for the reminder to complete my tasks on time. I hope this meets your standards.
medical forceps, office binder clips, clothes pins, wooden spoon, rubber cords, hangers, butt plug, Vicks, icy hot, house hold items, enama bag, Ben wa balls, ginger root, breast pump, make shift “wooden pony”, belt

Test results. http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4485296

Last edited by 1Naughty69; 05-26-2019 at 12:58 AM.
1Naughty69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast punishment, pussy punishment, spank myself, spanking punishment pain