Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-30-2019, 10:36 AM   #1
sub141

Talking bladder control torture f/18

I have always been interested in pee holding dates and have tried a couple in the past but never anything that hardcore. I need someone to help me focus my mind by forcing me to hold my piss for as long as you want me to

Feel free to add water for me to drink, holding time or tasks to do whilst holding

I am starting this now and have just drunk 500ml and won’t be peeing for the next 3 hours as a baseline so feel free to keep adding to this

Also please can you add edges, ruined orgasms and denial to make my holding session as torturous as possible for me

Last edited by sub141; 03-30-2019 at 10:42 AM.
sub141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 10:55 AM   #2
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

get yourself handy with a bottle of water (1 liter). Take a sip (full mouth) every 10 minutes, between the gap (this 10 minute) you have to play with your pussy, but can't cum, if you feel the urge that you can't hold, make it a ruined one. Repeat this during the 3 hours time line, if you finished the bottle, fill it up and continue. A ruined orgasm will add 15 minutes to your holding time.
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder bulge, bladder control, desperate, pee holding