Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-14-2019, 08:55 AM   #1
~RR~

Pencil Torture my pussy (Insertion and stuffing torture)

I’ve been really naughty and I want to punish myself.
So don’t make it fun make my dumb cunt regret it make it really painfull.

I want some of the harshest pussy stuffing punishments you can think of.

I have household objects like clothespins and like 30 pens in Total, I can fit up to 12 in my Pussy.

I want my pussy to be stuffed to the point where Im on the verge of tears.

So what dares you got

Limits: family/friends, blood,scat,pics and videos

Dislikes: anal

Likes: pussy stuffing, pussy torture, omorashi, clit torture
~RR~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 09:10 AM   #2
onaga24

Put 6 pens in your pussy and clothespins on both lips. Then spank your clit 50 times. After the spanks, put all 12 pens in and do another 50.
Old 02-14-2019, 09:12 AM   #3
Gmc2500ejw

Your to put all 30 pens in your pussy then line each pussy lip with clothespins. Slap your clit 60 times with your hairbrush. Report would be nice
Gmc2500ejw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 09:35 AM   #4
redcamel
getDare Addict

Please, first let us know about your nasty behaviour: what you did to deserve punishment?
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 09:48 AM   #5
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Stuff 2 pairs of panties in your pussy, put 6 clamps on each pussy lip ,one on clit and edge like that

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 10:12 AM   #6
ksoma
getDare Succubus

This falls back, heavily, on a previous dare I have you that you did, but hopefully you don't mind a very similar session.

In the past, I encouraged you to force 12 pens in.
There is no upper limit this time.
Add the pens, one by one, until they start to get tight. Using a wooden spoon, lightly spank the pens to secure and group them, and the try to add more pens, using the wooden spoon as a hammer of sorts, to force them in.
This is as last time, except now, we do not accept stopping at 12.
No matter how much it hurts, always try for more. Hit the pen harder, and really try to force it. You only stop when you have spent 5 minutes, minimum, trying to get the final pen in, and failed to do so.
At that point, count how many pens you managed to force inside yourself.
Lean back and spank your clit, as hard as you can bring yourself to, as many times as the number of pens you forced inside.
If you started pushing pens out, push them back inside.
Use toothpaste, icy hot, or hot sauce, and coat your clit, and then give it one last spank as hard as you can.

Now spank your pens, forcing them further inside of you. You said last time you spanked them until they felt all up in your guts.
You said you wanted to cry.
After 40 spanks to the pens, try fitting another in, again, by holding it in place and hammering hard. If we're lucky, it will finally fit. If it doesn't, the hammering will just hurt you even more.
If it does fit, somehow, this time, by all means grab another pen and try to get it in you too.

If you can push them to the point where you really can't see them anymore, like last time, then clip the clothespins on your pussy lips, and spank your clit more to make sure it is responsive before adding a clothespin to it.

Carefully write out your report to that point (the report should be more fun if you are in pain and tears while you write it, as opposed to just remembering them) and then spank all the clothes pins off of your pussy with the wooden spoon. Count how many spanks it takes to get them all off. If the one on your clit comes off though, reattach it, until all the others are off. it should come off last.
Slowly push out the pens from inside of you, until they've protruding quite well.
Final round of spankings. Force them back in you with spankings, equal to how many spankings it took to remove all the clothespins on your pussy.
Then, finally, you can let them all out, and finish the report.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit torture, pussy insertion, pussy punishment, pussy stuffing, pussy torture