Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-02-2018, 07:04 AM   #1
~RR~

Smile Nighttime dares for this little slut <3 ( 18/F)

I have been pretty naughty the past few days and would really appreciate it if someone has any good dares for me.

I like inserting all kinds of objects into my pussy or ass. I will then update if I have done the dare I also like being tortured.

I can take 1.5 m long necklace up my ass. But I’m planning on improving that.

The rason I want to do them at night is because I still live with my familly.

My Limits are: Pictures & Videos, Familly, fully public,scat

Likes: Weird insertions, food in pussy, torture, hidden public, clit torture

Toys: Clothespins, dildo, electric toothbrush, pepper, necklace( anal beads)
~RR~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 07:07 AM   #2
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

You should try some beaded necklaces with various size balls. Would be similar to anal beads but imagine having 20 or 30 beads in you instead of just the 6 or 8.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 02:26 PM   #3
Legendary

When you are in your bed you must be naked with your bracelet up your ass. You must wake up before your parents and touch them with your posts while they sleep
Legendary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 02:40 PM   #4
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Here is a list of daily rules I give to my subs, you may use them as such or if you wish you can treat them as a one time dare/task.

1. Sluts do not wear panties at any time unless needed for menstrual purposes or instructed to do so by a master for a specific purpose.

2. Bras should be warn as seldom as possible and limited to only situations that would effect serious real life situations like work or family functions.

3. Sluts never wear clothing when home alone nor do they wear pajamas to bed. They do in fact strip off in front of their windows with their shades open and their lights on as soon as they enter their homes. If there are others present in their home they may wear one item of clothing that barely covers their bits until they are home alone. They may keep one item of clothing near the door that they may choose to put on when answering their door.
You may have to adjust this one to just your bedroom naked if your room mate is uncomfortable with you being nude throughout the home.

4. Good sluts always keep all window shades fully open at all times.

5. Good sluts always masturbate themselves to the edge of pleasure 5 times each night while naked and posing and blindfolded in front of their window. But never allow themselves to orgasm without a master permission to do so first.

6. A very good slut sleeps naked on top of her covers and not under them with her hands and feet tied spread eagle to the four corners of the bed and never locks her bedroom door.

7. A good slut always maintains degrading words written in marker on her body and retraces them daily. She generally asks her masters what words they wish for her to write and where.

8. A good slut likes to risk being seen naked and therefore must flash any cooperative guest in her home at least once every 15 minutes. She may flash when they are not looking but if she does so she must hold the pose to a 5 second count.

9. A good slut desires her naked body to be seen by others and wants to have her body be seen, desired and fantasized about even if she is afraid to be recognized as a slut. She must expose her ass, pussy or tits in public at least three times daily whenever she leaves her house.

10. A good slut does her household chores that require brief ventures outdoors naked. Such chores could include things like fetching the mail or paper, taking out the trash, lawn and garden care, sweeping the porch, etc. if and when possible.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal beads, insertion, nighttime, pussy abuse, pussy torture