Old 06-20-2018, 02:38 PM   #1
Grandmasterflash

Default GMF is (finally) requesting dares

Hey everyone!

I'd like to keep this short and sweet. Due to some... unforseen circumstances, I am actually requesting some dares! Due to the nature of these circumstances, I would actually like to request dares involving some quite particular interests of mine.

I would like some dares involving bondage, things to do whilst asleep, feet, and rules.

I guess it's silly to ask for bondage dares without saying what things I have available for that. I own a gag, a blindfold and some fluffy handcuffs, along with the usual household things.

I would also like some PM dares, if anyone wants to make this more personal.

Thanks for reading. I look forward to hearing your ideas.

I am currently looking for a domme.

I am always looking for dares. Feel free to PM me if you've got any fun ideas!

I also love tasks involving wearing some of my kinky accessories. PMs are also welcome for that.

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.

Last edited by Grandmasterflash; 06-20-2018 at 02:58 PM. Reason: I forgot a thing.
Grandmasterflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 06:02 PM   #2
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

I have a very simple dare for you: When you are going to bed, tie one foot to each end of the bed, so you are spread-eagled. You should then lay in bed relaxing without touching for at least 20 minutes.

After 20 minutes, you're free to touch (if you are otherwise free to touch, of course!), but there is one small catch: you must put on a blindfold after tying your feet in place -- without setting an alarm or other clear time-keeping method.

You can then check the time at any point by removing the blindfold and peeking at the clock.

If you find you fall asleep before the time is up, that's fine: who doesn't like a nice relaxing night tied up in bed? In that case, when you wake in the morning, you are free to rise and enjoy the pleasure of a dare completed.

But if it's been less than 20 minutes, tsk tsk! No touching allowed for the rest of the night! It doesn't pay to rush! You may, however, try again another night if you'd like.
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, feet, pm dares, rules, sleep