Old 01-15-2018, 06:50 PM   #1
kayk71

Default Help Me Play

I will be taking requests/dares and will keep anyone who is interested updated through kik with pictures or videos! You can post them on here or send through kik (kik is kayleeddawn) if I like your dare I will keep you updated via kik or pm through here.
I have a 12 inch vibrating dildo, a clit vibrator, a clit/g spot vibrator (wevibe), a spiraled butt plug, a vibrating toothbrush, a regular toothbrush, toothpaste, duct tape, clothespins (please keep in mind my nipples are pierced so clamps can go anywhere around the piercing itself), nipple/clit suction devices (these can go on my nipple), wooden spoon, handcuffs and gags! Let me earn the right to cum! I will be giving my kik out to whoever gives me a request below to keep them updated on my condition

Likes: orgasm control/denial, light pain, multiple stimulation, pussy/clit torture, tit/nipple torture

Limits: fecal matter/play, blood, any pain that will leave more than a temporary mark
kayk71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 07:35 PM   #2
RachaelB1997
Distinguished Member

Heart

Attach your nipple suction cups to connect your nipples to a wall or a large mirror if possible & play for 5 mins with a toothbrush and toothpaste to your clit.
Spoiler:
Send me exercise dares!
RachaelB1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 07:42 PM   #3
Melinko24

Went ahead and sent one directly to your KiK, hope you enjoy.

Yes I have KiK and Snapchat. No, you can't just ask for them randomly.

Yes I have a lot of kink experience that I will share, just send me a PM.

Yes, I am completely happy to make friends and talk.

No, your kinks don't freak me out. I've seen pretty much everything.

Made one of those amazing AMA threads so you can feel free to ask away. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=331543
Melinko24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 07:51 PM   #4
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

i sent you a dare, hope you enjoy it and keep me updated as to how it goes

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit punishment, clit torture, orgasm control, pussy abuse, tit torture