Old 10-09-2017, 12:22 PM   #16
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

So I've been doing the maths and I'm now at (thanks to reduced time after wearing in public etc and added time for missing diaper checks) 70 days in diapers.

I am desperate to get this lowered more!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 01:24 PM   #17
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

Every meal that consist solely of baby food reduces your time by 48 hours
Every night you sleep with a pacifier and your baby bonnet reduces the time by 24 hours

This nowayawaypony is a lot worse at reducing time then it was at adding time -.-
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 01:32 PM   #18
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for these Nwo, I've got two jars of baby food in my cupboard but I'm scared to try them, I've only had baby food twice before and it's just been really horrible and mushy

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 01:34 PM   #19
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

Well gotta get you out off this misery somehow, after all it's kinda this nowayawayponys fault
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 03:07 PM   #20
qmu
getDare Devil

I also feel a little bad... Would you like better easier stuff that reduce things gradually like the public rule, or harder tasks for big reductions? Just want to think of stuff that you may have fun with =D
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 03:30 PM   #21
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

I'm sort of looking for direction on what you would like to do to reduce your time as well^_^. You already have a bunch of options, but here's another big payoff one that's pretty easy, cause I feel a little bad...

As a one-time reductions, you can keep a running total of how many liters of water you drink (must be water only, should be easy as you're supposed to do 3/day). Make a tally, 1 for every liter. Post this somewhere at home, and decorate it with little drawings or stickers. Once you have 30 tallies, you can reduce your total by 5 days.
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face

Last edited by orophins; 10-10-2017 at 03:19 AM.
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:12 PM   #22
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

I should probably start giving a few reductions since I added the 3rd most. Ill start with a nice one.

Take away 12 hours every time you post an original and creative dare in someones thread. Just a little something to make getdare more awesomer :3

Ill think up some more

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper humiliation, diapers, humiliation