Old 03-29-2017, 04:32 AM   #1
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Question Punished, and humiliated? Why!

Hello Getdare!
Instead of getting punishments "because I was bad", shouldn't I let everyone decide how bad I truly am? Since when are little subbies the judge of their behavior?
Here is what you can do to get me back on track!

- First, if you don't feel you know enough, you can ask me any question you want by post or by pm, so you know enough to judge.
(If a question is out of limits I'm sorry, but otherwise) I will answer it here, by editing this post.
- Second, now that you know everything, you can use those answers or anything else you have to judge what I need to be punished for. You can be as detailed as you want, thoroughly explain how I need a punishment for it, or not, do as you please You can add a punishment, a pm request to punish me in private, anything like that, but you don't have to. Make it clear what is wrong with me, that I'm guilty of and deserve discipline for!

And then comes the best part...

I am giving all of Getdare the power to punish me with public shaming on the site. Tell me what statement I should add to my signature, that fits the crime, and I will wait until I have 5 to 10 of those and open a poll. The winning option will go in my signature for a looong time!
Your only rule: don't make it a blatant lie like "I'm fat" or "I like to swallow cum" - public shaming works when it's horribly true!

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
discipline, humiliation, public humiliation, punishment, signature dare