Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-05-2016, 10:12 AM   #1
oohbaby

Default 19/f masturbation instructions

Hello!! I'm used to only getting off by humping a pillow and can't any other way. I'd love some masturbation instructions to teach me to get off in other ways! You can add a punishment in case I don't get off to make the stakes higher! I also really enjoy semi public and have a huge window in my room I can be in front of.
oohbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 03:25 PM   #2
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Stand in front of your window in a bra connection wedgie for ten minutes. During this time you must play with your nipples with your right hand (pinching rubbing pulling etc) and with your left you must rub your clit through your pulled tight panties. At the end of ten minutes, still in the bra connection wedgie, pull the front up as hard as you can with your right hand and continue rubbing your clit with your left for another 5 minutes.
Try your hardest to reach an edge as much as possible. If you can cum, you are not allowed until you are pulling up the front of your panties.

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, masturbation instructions, orgasm control, punishment, semi public